The mermaid queen

Third Person's POV

The pufferfish was totally changed in size. The spiky fish which was hardly large enough of Hanako's fist, turned into a big and bad monster, with spikes on body.

 The spiky fish which was hardly large enough of Hanako's fist, turned into a big and bad monster, with spikes on body

"Don't say now he'll kidnap me!" Nene shivered in the pocket.

"Don't worry Yashiro, I won't let him even touch you" Hanako grinned at her, making her eyes shine in satisfaction.

"Hey mermaid, I eliminated you before. How you can return huh?" He asked.

"Mermaid?"

As Kou started imagine a image of mermaid, he just imagined a cute, sweet looking lady having lower body of fish.

"Hey, it's a monster. Why are you calling it a mermaid?" He asked in confusion.

"Hey idiot kid! Not that mermaid. She's a wonder of school!"

Suddenly the fish attacked them with a claw, but somehow they both remained successful to save themselves.

"I'm not a mermaid you school wonder, I'm the same pufferfish who was here to take our princess" that monster said.

"Hey but you were small" Hanako said with very short eyes.

"You killed me before with that pen and then granted my wish to take Queen back.
Don't you remember?" That fish answered, making Kou suspicious on Hanako.

"Hey kid, don't watch me like that, I don't grant wishes of fishes and dead people" he answered.

"Hey I got it!" Kou remembered something.

-Flashback-

"Hold it right there!" Kou kept hand on the shoulder of that kid.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked again.

As the black ghost orbs of that kid hit Kou hardly, pinning him on ground forcefully.
That kid was extremely similar looking to Hanako kun, but he had black ghost orbs instead of white and some simple changes.

"I'm an apparition. I grant whoever summons me a wish and take a special thing in payment" that boy said, while holding Mitsuba.

"Amane grants wishes for living people in this life, and I grant them for dead people in next" he explained.

-Flashback End-

"Hey, he is the boy who looks similar to you" Kou told Hanako.

"Ts-Tsukasa?"

"But now it's time to exorcise this fish" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako's POV

As the kid pointed the staff in pufferfish's direction to make some powerful light, it just made a short spark of light, disappointing us.

"Hey your seal Hanako, it's avoiding the real power" kou scolded and watched at his staff.