●Teru Nii's date

Third Person's POV

-At the classroom-

"Hey Aoi, is he annoying you?" Nene whispered after watching several actions from Akane from his class.

Even at the teaching, he was nudging her from back bench, like distracting her. But Aoi just was ignoring him.

"Aoi, you are not talking me today?" He said.

"This is class time, we'll talk later Akane kun, teacher will catch us now" she answered.

Yashiro was starring the both, keeping her chin on her crossed hands which were on the desk.

"Aoi is so lucky, someone like her and the one I think who likes me is....."

She suddenly shook her head quickly, declining what she thought now, like she wasn't accepting that she likes Hanako.

"Read page no. 7"

The teacher commanded, but Yashiro's mind was gone somewhere else.

"Yeah that no. 7 mystery, why I didn't go to other mysteries?" she gave a soft sigh, still thinking about the current activities happening in her life.

"NENE YASHIRO!"

The teacher scolded her with a big voice, making her scare like a cat.
She suddenly woke up from her place and said.

"Yes sir!"

"Go out of class, you aren't listening my lecture! This is your punishment!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

I sighed a little but forcefully I followed the order of teacher, going out from the class, where both of the Aois (Aoi and Akane Aoi) were waiting for me.

"Hey, when you people came here?" It was surprising because some time ago they were in the class taking with each other.

"Before you, the teacher punished us due to talking with this idiot♡︎" Aoi my best friend told me with her signature smile on face.

"How romantic it is, we're out of the class, no one's watching us instead of Nene, you're so cute.
Ao-chan will you marry me?" Akane kun asked her, rubbing his index fighters to each other and blushing.

"No chance in hell♡︎, five points"

She answered, as his face turned whole white and his eyes went dead.

"But I..... love you" he said with tears in his eyes, I never saw a school mystery crying in that way.

"Nene chan, are you free after the school? I want to meet you. You're busy those days" Aoi chan the girl asked.

I just nodded saying yes. But I was a bit jealous with her.

-At Break-

-At girls bathroom-

"Hanako kun, are you there?" I knocked the third door the toilet, as a familiar shadow was behind me. He's Hanako I guess.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE TIME OF CLASS!"

I popped from that place, with a great heartbeat. I hid my face with my hands, but that guy suddenly started to laugh.

"How cute it was"