Prepare for the trouble

Third Person's POV

"Hey, I'm not going to do it. She looks so ugly. Why I'll date her?" Tsukasa went mad but just ate a punch from Sakura.

"You said you'll help me out. And this is our plan. And you WILL help me" she answered while keeping hands on her waist, somehow making him agree.

-With Yashiro-

"Your order ma'am!" Natsuhiko returned while taking their orders with him.

"What? Did you see the boy who was with me? He just went to find you" Yashiro said, but he just shook his head in disagreement.

"Ma'am I'll try to find him. But I didn't see him yet" he answered.

-With Amane-

The eyes of the choppy haired boy slowly opened after some incident. But the only thing he saw was darkness.

"Where am I? And what happened to me some time ago?" He thought and sat up with a little pain, as the blur memory became stronger.

-Flashback-

"Where the hell did that bastard go? Oh- I shouldn't say things like this, Yashiro don't like it" he was talking to himself while walking in the whole cafe. It was pretty big place to find one person.

"Hey miss, did you see a waiter with orange hairs?" He asked as the green haired girl pointed at his opposite direction.

When he turned around to see there, a hand with a handkerchief caught his face which caused him unconsciousness.

-Flashback End-

"I'm sure that girl did something, but how should I leave from this darkness now" he stood up as his head hits some wooden thing.

"TA-DA!" The lights came suddenly, as Amane noticed that he was under a wooden table.

The same girl who was being waitress there, was now with a christmas themed dress.
It was a red santa like dress with skirt, and black pants. There was a red christmas cap on her head.

"Hey! Who the hell are you? And why did you kidnapped me to here" he asks angrily after coming up from the table.

"Look at the left, we're having matching outfit" Sakura replied, leaded Amane to watch at the left in a big mirror, as he almost screamed.

"Who dressed me in those clothes... But they're ok" he scratches his head, as he noticed that he had santa like clothes. And they were suiting on him.

"Well, I was the same girl who were sending you those all anonymous letters and mails but you just didn't see them" she started as Amane got some idea.

"Wait! So you were spamming my mails? I told you not to message me there but you didn't listen! Now let me go I've a girlfriend already" he tried to leave, as he found that his left leg is bounded with a big chain and the other end of chain is with a big metal sphere.

"You can't go. It's heavier than you and then I want a date. At least gimme my present Santa Amane Kun" she pleaded but he just became angrier than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God, why Amane has such a weird choice of clothes?" Tsukasa complained after wearing his clothes but Natsuhiko slowly punches his head to shut his mouth.

"Shut up shrimp, you have to do your work. Go and keep her busy until my lady confesses her.... Can't believe I've to say this" he hits his forehead as Tsukasa went to couples part of the cafe.

After walking some distance a voice went on his ears.

"Amane kun here!" Yashiro waved his hands towards him.