Doing Mitsuba Things

Third Person's POV

"I didn't meet Amane from long time. I'm sure he'll be happy" Tsukasa said with his cold manner.

"First get out of my lady's head!" Natsuhiko groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Classroom-

Mitsuba's POV

"Hey you purple haired cat, shut your mouth. I hate overreacting you know. Be mature girl, or I'd never talk to you" I scolded her, as she remained disappointed.

"But Nene-chan....."

"Hey, she'll break the friendship! Please come out from my body! I beg you" Daikon-Senpai's soul begged me but I ignored her.

"Wow, I wanted to be alive again. This is my second life and I'll don't slip any chance yohoo!" I said myself, by which the purple girl left the scene with dark blue and creeped face.

"Daikon-Senpai, thanks for it-" I saw at her side, but she was disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

-Girl's Bathroom-

"Hanako kun! Please save my body, Mitsuba kun will kill my reputation. I would never get any boyfriend.." I cried in Hanako's hug, as he was patting my head in the hug.

"I told you Yashiro, he's more cunning than he looks. We have only one option" he asked as my hopes get bigger.

"We need to kill your body" he said, as my face became pale, my voice turned shivered.

"W-W-What, k-killing me will save me?" But he laughed suddenly.

"Oh my Yashiro, I was just kidding. We need to take you out as we did last time. Don't be that panic. You don't look cute while crying" he patted my head again, as my voice returned in normal tune.

"Thanks Hanako kun, I'm sure we'll do it easily. Should we take Kou kun's help?"

"That kid, I don't trust him really" kun said in a short time, showing less trust for him.

"I'm sure he'll help us" I cuddled him, demanding for help, as he nodded shortly.

"It he's able to watch you then we can ask him for sure" he grinned, as my hopes went high.

-Time skip-

"Don't worry Senpai, I'll surely help you. But...... Where you are Senpai?" He wasn't able to watch my soul, where I was in front of the exorcist.

"Then can you tell where Mitsuba could be?" I asked Kou kun, but he can't listen me, resulting Hanako kun to translate my words.

"In his class? We used to study in the same class, so he might be eager to watch our class and other classmates" Kou kun clicked, as he clapped once in confidence.

"So let's go!" Hanako kun cheered us up.

-At third year class-

"Hey Yokoo, did you see a girl having cream hairs with green edges? She's elder than us, she wears uniform of elder students. And she's enough of my shoulder" Kou kun asked with a horrible description, I'm surely not like that.

"Such a horrible description...."

"You forgot about Daikon legs" Hanako suggested, as I hit my forehead to his body, sending him on the wall.

"We didn't, there wasn't any such girl who entered this class of your description, did you Satou?" the younger kid having light brown curly hair said.
The second boy shook his head, saying no.