Tsukasa?

Third Person's POV

"I knew the thief was hoping to come here, so I was at a nearer place. I heard a screech of our novice singer, is she okay?" He commanded by his words to the other twos.

-With Yashiro-

"Hanako kun, singing in this voice is very vulnerable. What if manager watches us?" Yashiro asked, but phantom thief looks uninterested in it.

"So you think I scare that blond thing? I don't need permission of him to talk with you. And your assistant manager is more directed towards that Kitty ballerina" he stated, but didn't know that Teru is out of the same room.

"You should leave now, I need to sleep" she stated, but Hanako pouted to deny her.

"It just started to fun, I'm not supposed to let you sleep before training Yashiro" he pinched her nose using his fingers.

*Bam*

Suddenly, the door opened and the people came along with Mitsuba.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

"Ha- what?" Hanako kun disappeared at so sudden.

"Senpai, are you okay? We heard phantom thief is here" he asked, being knowing everything what happened since time ago, but mistakenly thought they really kissed.

"No Kou kun, I didn't see him if I see him I'll tell any of you" she answered as everyone took a relief sigh.

-In bedroom-

"Well, it's hard to have sleep when your performance is just tomorrow and you're a novice in singing" I said to myself, and suddenly a spring from that bed came out due to its age.

"Yeah, this also don't let anyone sleep" I sighed to the situation. I really want that Hanako kun should leave the theft and should do some good work by which we'll enjoy our life, freely without any captivation.
I gently closed my eyes, tried to sleep.

Suddenly, the announcement hit my sleep again.

"Necessary announcement! We saw the black phantom thief in the arena, so the all performers, come at the stage, manager Teru Nii will meet you there"

The announcement took over my mind. Are they mistakenly thinking Hanako kun as Tsukasa kun? I need to see that is he's Hanako kun, I can't let him arrest them without his mistake.

I started getting out from the room, as Kou kun joined me. Maybe he could help me?

"Senpai, you're worried that they'll mistakenly catch white thief right?" He asked, which surprised me, he know about us.

"N-No, as per the announcement we need to gather at arena stage. So I'm just following the rules" I lied, but still it looked like he isn't satisfied with my answer, but he took it as an answer.

-At stage-

"This is third time when he's trying to stealing everything from the arena. Are we that unable?" Manager Teru asked the all.

"This is our job at first sir, and second thing is our assistant manager pays more attention at ballerina rather than both of thieves" singer Mitsuba took one more shot at Akane kun which made some of the people giggle.

"STOP! I'm going to find who's the culprit. I don't need any mask to scare that thief" first time in life, we saw manager in anger.

Suddenly, we felt a little cold at that place and that wasn't of any fan or AC.