●Thief of your heart

Note: Inspired from phantom thief chapter from the manga.

Third Person's POV

"GREAT! Mitsuba San, you rocked the stage" Kou clapped for his strong voice, but the famous singer didn't look happy from it. He had the pride for his attractive voice.

"Shut up you lameass traffic safety earring, you should ask the manager to make a bigger stage, I can't use my voice properly here" he scolded the patron making him a little disappointed.

"Well, Kou kun when there will be another performance of us, I need to practice today for it" the girl with simple singing voice said, she was the novice singer Yashiro nene.

"I need to ask the manager Teru Nii, I can't say" he stated, as the assistant manager came with newspaper in his hand.

"Assistant manager Akane Senpai, is there any news for us?" He asked.

"What do you think, what is in my hand right now?" He asked with a attention cough.

"New magazines of our Ballerina?"

"SHUT UP! You're a good singer doesn't means you'll say anything you want.
The phantom made one more theft at the arena. While singing, he stole the properties of our next performance which were really necessary for it. See the news, he even stole the notes of Mitsuba San which will be used in next performance" he showed the newspaper to the artists.

"Manager is also trying to exorcise him, but he can't find the real culprit hahaha" he laughed heavily, as a familiar sword lurked from behind.

"GWAHHH!" he screamed in the pain of shock.

"I-I t-t-told you t-to not use in front of a-artists" he said in the pain, he was laying in the ground by that shock.

"I'll find the whoever that stealer is between those two phantom thieves. I can exorcise both black and white one" he said in a soft voice, for one time the novice singer Yashiro attracted by it, but soon she refused herself to attract towards him.

"Senpai?" Kou caught that a little bit weird.

"Well fellas..." manager Teru had another news.

"Due to the theft, I wasn't able to catch a hotel for our management, so we need to adjust in this arena rooms" he said and went away without any explanation.

"No....." Everybody sounded the same.

"The facilities are really bad in this arena, the room don't have proper beds, we need to sleep on floor" the famous singer Mitsuba complained as always but the manger didn't care for them.

"I have to do my practice of singing" Yashiro stated, but everyone know that she does it at night when everybody sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At Night-

Yashiro's POV

Well, we're in the arena now for the sleep. So it doesn't seem that Hanako kun will come here to train me. So I did my training at the day.

"Boop!" A strange voice scared me, as I jumped like a cat on the floor.

"H-Hanako kun?"
A boy with a half faced mask appeared in front of me, how he came here?

"This always works Yashiro, you should be careful haha" he laughed, as I kept hand on his mouth.

"Don't be loud, our manager is in the arena, if he watches us then he'll exorcise you" he suddenly caught up my hand, fluttering up a little.