And Make it Double

Third Person's POV

"Yashiro, you're making show in the cafe" Tsukasa tried to calm her but it wasn't enough.

"Don't take my name you imposter! I'm not your anybody to command me like this" she was now really rowdy, which Tsukasa wasn't able to take but he tried more of him.

"Yashiro, I'm real Amane. If you keep doing like this then... I'll break up with you" he tried to be Amane which just worsen the situation.

-With Amane-

While running Amane lost most of his energy due to that heavy sphere.

"The door is locked, you can't to anywhere buddy!" She giggled, as Amane took some heavy breaths before running onto the door.

"Wait! No!" He used that sphere to break the door from its knob which opened the door successfully.

"It's not my power, it's my love spirit" he said his final words before leaving the scene, while Sakura was still chasing him.

-With Amane-

All the people from the cafe started staring at both of them. It was the worst scenario in Tsukasa's life. The hotel manager who has blond hairs told his younger brother with almost similar look was also confused about what to do.

"Nii chan, does it happen everyday?" The younger brother finally asked.

"N-Nah, it happened for first time. Just see what happens Kou. It's not our problem at all" he answered with a gulp, still having visible tension on face.

"See Yashiro, it's me. Can you make difference between us? There aren't any because I'm the original"

*Bam!*

The door suddenly opened with a big collision. Amane Yugi with Santa's dress entered, still having the sphere in his hand.

"You're not me, because there are pretty differences" he said breathing heavily due to sudden exercise.

"Daddy? Is Santa prisoned for rest of the year? That sphere looks really heavy" a little kid with pink hairs and a longer sleeve of right hand asked to his dad, who was just silent from the view.

"Yeah.... That's heavy...." Amane whispered and fell on the ground by its heavy weight.

As he dropped that steel ball, it broke the expensive tiles of the cafe, which made Kou's eyes white.

"But it was... Really expensive..." He murmured.

"Amane kun...." Yashiro rushed towards him and puts his head on her lap. She got that he was the real Amane.

"Ma'am, you all three enjoy I'll bring special lunch" Natsuhiko tried to escape the situation, but he didn't save himself from Nene's anger.

"You are the one who took out my boyfriend, and put this imposter in his place. I'm going to make sure that you'll be fired today!"

All the people in the cafe started watching them, while Amane kun escaped from grip of that sphere successfully.
Tsukasa himself was about to cry from the situation he was facing.

"Amane, tell her not to do anything much please"

"Well... Now I can't control the situation brat! Give me my clothes back" he answered with fiery eyes, as everything went opposite of Tsukasa's thoughts.

"So he's Tsukasa kun?"

"Wait you know me?" He was surprised by it.

"Yes I do, Amane kun told me everything. How the way you started stealing things and you're still running away from your past" Nene spilled the beans as Tsukasa was really afraid what is going to occur now.