Loveliest Devil

Third Person's POV

-In hospital-

"We're lucky that hospital is opened at this time too, I'm sure Teru don't have any much injury. Manager will be fine soon" Akane kun hugged Kouhai in his hug to relieve him.

"I'll never forgive that phantom thief, white or black, both will be exorcised by me. But please make sure that you'll...... Save Nii chan" he tightly hugged Akane kun and sobbed in his chest.

"Kou kun, we're sure we'll save him. You shouldn't cry everything will be fine okay" Yashiro relieved him.
But it made him remember everything he saw from the keyhole.

"Senpai, come with me" he caught her hand and took at out of the room.

"What happened? You pulled it very ruthlessly"

"I saw that what you were doing with white phantom thief, and at the same day black one attacked manager. Did you...." Kou kun was trying to say something but Nene stopped her in between.

"How can you think that Kou kun? It's true that white thief is my friend but I never told him anything like that! And he was the black one who attacked the manager" she explained, but Kou wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"Hey, manager got consciousness! He got consciousness" assistant manager's voice came from the hospital room, as Patron ran towards it.

"Nii chan, are you fine?"

"I do think so. That thief is stronger than I expected. Maybe I can't live anymore" he said, scaring the whole group.

*Cough Cough*

The door opened with a cough, and Dr.Mokke entered the room.

"It's not that serious Mr. You have some big bruises for which you need to stay here for a week" Doctor explained, but it didn't change the atmosphere.

"Manager, you won't be able to handle the opera for the time, I'll take care of it. You need to rest" Akane kun tried to convince him, but he was in his own mood. He used his exorcist sword to brutalize Akane kun.

"T-That is n-not.....Uh" Akane kun became whole dark and flattened on ground dramatically.

"We need another bed for him" Dr. Mokke sweated.

Teru tried to stand in injury as Patron Kou tried his fate.

"No Nii chan, I'll take care of this case. I'm sure we'll do this correctly. There are many friends with us who'll support me for the concert. So assistant manager.......I mean we all well manage the whole concert" his voice and innocence in eyes make manager to give up on his decision.

"Okay fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

-Next Day-

"See people are coming, we have to take care of counter. You have more job than normal Mr. Mitsuba" Kou forced him to sit on counter, whole he wasn't ready. But somehow he went ready by watching Kou's angry eyes.

"I'm the main singer of this show. How you can force me to do that? I'm the main attraction..." He murmured, but got another job.

"It's your punishment, now whoever comes, take some 20 extra bucks the one who wants your autograph. Did you get it girly rat?" Kou answered, on which Mitsuba agreed with a pout.

"This traffic cop should be arrested" Mitsuba grumbled, but suddenly shut his mouth due to Kou's angry expressions.

"I'm watching for next" Kou said and inserted in the opera for seats arrangements.