Beast in the Beauty

Previously: Akane kun touches the Black books accidently which is about dead people existed in Kamome academy.

Akane kun's POV

The book is useless for me. What I'll do about dead people.
Hey wait! It is of "The no. 7 sama" means Hanako kun.

He surely will have something interesting to watch. I giggled while thinking it.
........Who knows he has an eye on my Ao-chan?
I opened the book in no time, watching the every letter carefully.

"Today Hanako kun will experience his second death in Teru Minamoto's eyes"

"Oh, finally the exorcist is completing his dream" I said carelessly, but something made me feel for it.
As suddenly I threw the book and starting leaving the place.

"He's my leader, I have to save No.7 sama" I started leaving the library, to meet mystery no. 5 Tsuchigomori Sensei.

-At Tsuchigomori's place-

"So you mean honourable no. 7 is going to be exorcised?!" Sensei stood up from his chair, tapping his hands on the table.

"We can't even help him, because it's useless. You even know that" he added, still in the shock. Which teacher will like to hear that about his favorite former student.

"I must tell this to no.7 sama, maybe it'll help us to overcome the problem?"

Sensei just groaned like a pur, telling he can't say about it. Why supernaturals are so careless? But I must save no.7 sama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Girl's Bathroom

Hanako's POV

I'm with Yashiro right now. But she's acting kinda strange. She's blushing while taking her index fingers on each other. It looks like I'm going to listen something interesting. She's acting more weird than me.

"What happened Yashiro, did someone ask you for a date" I teased her, because I know it'll never going to happen.

"Y.... Yes" she shocked me, by saying this, it affected me somehow. I never expected that.

"You were teasing me on my daikon legs, but Teru Nii found it attractive. Why he took that much time.... Oh Teru Nii" she lost in her thoughts about that exorcist.

"Does he really likes you? I mean he's a bit cold and ruthless, I never saw his real personality. You should think once again"

"What did you mean? Ok, I'll tell him whatever is in my mind he'll surely say me yes" she said and left the bathroom.

"Hakujoudai follow her" I commanded as the little green orb did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: At school council room.

Akane kun's POV

"As I expected, you are here"

I said to the president, who was talking with his younger brother Kouhai Minamoto, or as Nene san says, Kou kun.

"Nii chan, I guess you have to talk something important. I'm see you at home" Kouhai said and left the room, he isn't as evil as his brother.

"Oh Mr.1 from the 7 school mysteries? Why are you here at me with an exorcist? Do you think you aren't perfect for Aoi" he turned himself towards me in a teasing way.