Chapter 7 - Akio vs Rain, Part 3

As I watched Thunder fight Akio I just realized the gap we have between us, he is infinitely stronger than me. I admit it, he is, however I will NEVER let him take over my body.

"I can't believe you this weak Akio, It's actually embarrassing that Rain couldn't beat you."

"You say this now Thunder, but soon enough Rain won't be needing you. He will be the supreme."

"SHUT UP."

Thunder jolted straight Akio and the best way to describe what was happening was that... Peen was getting his shit rocked by Thunder.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE."

"Please... stop. I beg you. I-I-I NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

A burst of energy flew out of his body and he seemed to have another ace up his sleeve. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS GUY?!

"It seems you have another trick up your pathetic sleeve. You will still lose no matter what Peen, GIVE UP."

"NEVER."

Thunder kept beating the shit out of him even though he awakened what I thought would've challenged Thunder but I guess not. Punch after punch, relentless attacking. This man was showing Akio 0 mercy.

"Ughhh."

"Akio... it's over GIVE UP."

"*panting I... I will not lose. Final attack... BLIZZARD BANE CRASHER!"

A giant ice mace formed above Akio's head, Thunder needed to think of something fast or else this can do some serious damage to him.

"I'm sorry I have to use this against you. Midnight Eclipse."

An eclipse formed in his palm and as he showed Akio he went blind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VISION."

"My attack "Midnight Eclipse" forms an eclipse in my hand and if you look at it for longer than a second you go permanently blind. This is the end Peen. Midnight Eclipse: Gentle Moon. Don't let the name fool you, this is far from gentle."

Thunder put his hand on Akio and he instantly started screaming in agony.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT THUNDER PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Those screams will be in my head until the day I die, I couldn't imagine what he felt like when that was happening.

Akio was dead, in seconds he was incinerated by whatever move Thunder used on him.

"How did you like that Rain?"

"You tortured him before he died... what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"After some consideration I'll let you have your body back, i'm interested to see how you improve."

"Flattering."

"I can take this body at any second I want, be grateful."

As I gained control of my body back I saw the remains of Peen. The only thing left of him was... ash.

"RAIN!"

Thank god, Rei was still alive. He actually listened and ran away, you don't see that happen too often in anime.

"Rain, I grabbed Hina and jolted outta here as soon as I saw this shit go down. She is going to be ok.
I was thankful, not only to be alive but I was grateful to Thunder, he is the one that saved our lives today and I am indebted to him. I just want to go home