Chapter 11 - Faith

2 Days later...

"Rain."

"Thunder... What would you like?"

"How do you think you are going to beat Yamato? He is most likely stronger than Akio. You don't have the strength to do it. YOU ARE WEAK."

"I appreciate the concern Thunder, I really do, however I have a full intent of beating Yamato without your help. I don't need you to beat some lowly scum who tried to manipulate everyone around me. He is nothing. He will be nothing when I'm done with him."

"Rain. You don't have the arsenal to beat Yamato... I DO. There is only 1 move I need to use to beat this mother fucker."

"What is that?"

"I call it "Midnight Eclipse."

"This is just and excuse for you to wreak havoc in my already shambles city."

"Rain... if I really wanted to I could take over your body at any moment. Your willpower is too weak to withstand my rage."

"I'd like to see you tr-"

Suddenly a force started constricting my movement in my inner spirit.

"Don't test me boy."

"Why am I so weak. WHY AM I UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING? TELL ME THUNDER"

"You don't have the will to fight for what's rightfully yours... strength, power, godlike status. It's what you deserve, you are a pure soul however I am what you aren't. We are polar opposites Rain."

"This speech you have about won't make me change my mind about you. You are a horrific being and you deserve to stay in here till the day I die."

"I have more faith in you than anybody else in this universe. They don't know what you are capable of. They don't know how much potential you have. You have so many abilities that have not been touched. You haven't even scratched the surface of your strength Rain. I've seen your life from start to finish. I can forsee the future Rain."

"That's great, but unfortunately the future means nothing to me. Goodbye for now Thunder."

It was morning. Thunder tried to manipulate me into helping him. I was not going to fall for his tricks, he is the true scum of this earth.

"Rain what's up?"

"Hey Rei."
"You seem a bit confused."

"I don't know what to do Rei. I am conflicted with myself. How do I go about fighting the man I sa-"

"Don't think about that. All you need to focus on for now is training. You know, I have been trying to harness my own mana as well. I think Hina is too scared to do that type of thing so It's up to me and you to beat these villains."

"About that... so I went to the school one more time to try to see if maybe there was anyone else alive. There was... he had no name, no recollection of where or who he was. So I named him Majin. We decided to give him the mana spear and he should wake up soon. Kenji is going to train him to learn to use his mana."

"Wow. Rain do you know any of the abilities of Yamato?"

"Unfortunately I do not know anything about him. That's why I need to make sure I can be stronger than him."

"Stronger than me?" Yamato was standing right behind me.

Shivers went down my spine as I felt his presence getting closer to me. My body was completely solid, I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I was terrified at thought of what he could do to me.

"I was hoping that I could get more information out of you, unfortunately I slipped up and exposed my identity. Too bad, I thought we could be friends Rain."

"REI WATCH OUT."

Yamato disappeared without a trace once again.

"What does this guy want?"

"Who knows but I know we need to be stronger to defeat him Rei."