Chapter 13 - Mother.

(play the music)
"Rain..."

I was bundled up in my room, it's been 2 weeks. My mother is dead. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this. That's all I was thinking. Yamato...

"RAIN!"

"Hina?"

"What have you been doing for the past 2 weeks?"
"I'm tired of living. Our lives are over. You and Rei should just straight up kill yourselves to save yourself and Rei the trouble."

"Rain I understand that you are frustrated... Your mother died after all."

"You understand my frustration? I'm not frustrated Hina, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM FEELING. THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT OF MY LIFE."

"Rain... everyone you know, we can help you."

"This is something you can simply fix. If we were able to bring back the dead Kenji would've told us by now."

"Would he?"

"Majin doesn't deserve this. Also you should go check up on Ms. Nakamura I'm positive she's still in shock from all of this."

"Why do you care about her so much?"

"She's a kind lady... she doesn't deserve all that's happened to her and she's one of the only people I know left."

Hina sighed and nodded. She walked away and I continued to cry my eyes out. I will never recover from this, I will never beat Yamato. HE IS MY NUMBER ONE ENEMY.

"Rain Sigma..."

I woke up in my inner consciousness, Thunder appeared before me once again.

"Rain, I'm afraid to say, but life does not get any easier from here. The only thing that lies ahead is agony, misery and death."

"Why... WHY!"

"I cannot say your life is certain. Be prepared to lose more than what you can gain. Soon enough you'll have nothing to lose..."

I woke up in pure rage. This sobbing about my mother is going to get me anywhere. The one thing I need to think about is ending Yamato. HE WANTS ME TO COWER. HE WANTS ME GIVE UP. I will never give up, Yamato's end is near.

"Yo Rain."

I walked into the training grounds and Majin was there to greet me.

"Are you done with your sob story, Rain?"

"Shut up."

The air was tense, I could feel everyone on their toes and weary of their surroundings. This is what true fear feels like.

"I understand you are angered by your mothers death but it's time to look at the bigger picture. Guts needs to be disposed of."

"I'm ready. It's time."