Part 13: aahhhh

Reader pov:

As we walked I just stayed quiet and listened to my friends. They talked about random things like what they wanted to buy or what they saw happen at the park. Then they started catching me up on what happened while I was out.

"Mina was so worried it was sad to watch!" Denki shouted trying to embarrass our friend.

"What!? I was not!!" A flustered Mina tried to stop him but it was too late.

"Aww, you were worried about me?" I looked at her with a grin and she turned a deep shade of red.

"Y-yeah. We are friends after all." Right, friends. That's all we are and it will stay that way.

I gave her a fake smile and nodded before turning away.

"This is my stop," I told them. The group all stopped and looked up at my house. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"We were kinda planning on studying at your place tonight," Kirishima said sheepishly. He looked at me with a grin while rubbing the back of his neck.

I gave them a look that said 'seriously.' "Ugh fine, come in." Everyone lit up and followed me in.

The second I opened the door my dog ran up to me. "D/n! It's been so long! How have you been girl?" I talked to my dog in a cutesy voice while searching and petting her all over.

I heard a high-pitched screeching sound come from behind and turned so fast I almost fell. "You have a dog!!" Of course it was Denki screeching. I mean who else would it be?

I chuckled and introduced them. "Everyone, meet my dog, D/n. She's a total sweetheart when you get to know her. Isn't that right girl?" I went back to using the baby voice and patting my little baby.

"Boof!" She barked in agreement.

"Y/n?" I heard a woman's voice coming from somewhere upstairs. I looked up to see my mom standing at the top of the staircase. "Who are our guests?" She scanned my friend group and stopped when she saw Mina. She gasped loudly and looked at me with wide eyes. "You-"

"Mom! Not now, please. These are my friends, Bakugou, Denki, Kirishima, Sero, and Mina." I pointed to each as I said their names. She gave me a look when I introduced Mina.

"You know the rules. If there's a girl then the door stays open." I sighed but answered with a 'fine' as I dragged my friends to my room.

I opened the door and D/n ran and jumped onto my bed. I have a semi-big bed and a desk cluttered with paper and books. My curtains are closed and keep the natural light, gross, out. There are led lights going around the walls. There is a bookshelf against the wall and a closet in the far corner. I walked in.

"Soo.." Sero started after a minute of awkward silence. "Why did your mom say girls and not boys?" Everyone else looked at me when he asked suddenly interested in the topic.

"Yeah, I was wondering that as well," Kiri murmured, barely noticeably as he pets my dog gently.

"Oh yeah. I'm a lesbian," I answered with a shrug as though it was no big deal, which it wasn't. I knew they would be fine with it. I mean they're all gay for crying out loud. And Bakugou can try to deny it all he wants but no one will believe it.

"Oh, the guys at school will be so disappointed if they find out," Sero said with mock sadness. I laughed in a mocking tone.

"See if I care," I responded. Looking around I tried to see how everyone reacted to me coming out. Bakugou looked just as angry as he always does, he doesn't care. Kirishima just keeps petting my dog and smiling. Denki is on the verge of passing out while giving me a thumbs up. Sero is still mocking disappointment. I looked over to Mina. She turned as red as a tomato and tried avoiding eye contact. 'Adorable' I thought to myself.