26. Making things clear😇

Hi guys😘

Rey is looking at Taani with a serious expression. Taani gulped down her fear. But did not get up for his lap. But she hugged his waist tightly.

"Rey just hear me once, please. " She asked him with a scared tone. Rey closed his eyes to calm himself down. But it's not working he is hell angry with her. But when she hugged him. He held her tight in his arms. Now he calms down a little.

When Taani is not with him. He never felt like this but she is with him. He was hell possessive towards her. Now he can't bear that pain. The separation is the most painful time for him. Now she is with him. He doesn't even want to hear these words of separation. Now whatever happens He will not be going to leave her at any cost.

"Rey, my..fear is what .....what...if our marriage... affects your business. What if ...everyone thinks...I left my husband to.... marry a rich man. What if they blame you .....for my mistake. I can't take ...this. If you lose everything. Your ....hard work, Your success,..... then what... will I do... " Taani said with a scared and shivering tone holding him tight. Taani's eyes are filled with tears.

Taani can take anything her failure, her heartbreak, her worst life, degrading herself anything but not Rey's failure. She can take worse than her life right now but not HIS downfall. REY means everything to her. She can't take a single bad word towards him. How can she take someone to taunt him and disrespect him mostly what if someone mock him because of her? That would be almost worse than what she went through till now. 

Thinking about all this She is shiver badly in his embrace. Rey tightened his hold on her. Taani is crying badly. He just smiled at her. without breaking the hug. Rey is happy HIS TAANI is still thinking about him she never thinks about her. She always kept him as a first priority. She knows How he is important to her life.  how Ayan is important in Rey's life. But she is still thinking about him. He just felt like the old days.  

Rey tries to break the hug but Taani is not leaving him. after so many tries she left him, but still, she is laying on his lap. Taani looked at him with fear in her eyes. Rey smiled at her and kissed her forehead and both her cheeks.

"Taani, are you frighted of what will happen in the future?" He asked her with a caring her hair. Taani nodded her head looking down not meeting his eyes.

"Whatever happens we both are together to face it Taani, " Rey said with a confident tone looking into her eyes. She slowly nodded her agreement with his words.

"Taani I don't know What will happens like My company, My status, My name, and my fame Everything is gonna collapse if like that happened. I don't feel bad for anything Taani. " Rey looked at her and cupped her face. smiling at her with a serious tone. 

"YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY TAANI IN THE SAME WAY YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS," Rey said with a serious tone.

"If I lose everything you are with me and I can build that empire again with my talent. But I want you as My pillar, not a loser.  I want my old Taani back who can do anything for me. Who can fight for me to anyone? I want that Taani. " Now Taani is looking at him with an unconfident and scared expression. But Rey looked at her with the same determined face.

"You know what Taani, only you can make me feel happy, sad, hurt, or any other emotion. I can fight with the whole world when you smile.  But I can't do a single work when you are sad. This is me. Then what will you do for me? " Rey asked her with a stern tone.  Hearing that hard voice of Rey  Taani looked at him with a scared expression. Looked down .

"Taani, look at me. are you scared of me" Rey asked with the same hard tone. Taani suddenly hugged him. and slowly nodded her head at him. But Rey is still in serious mode and looked her. she is hiding her face in his chest.