8.Taani's marriage life 😞

Hi guy's 😘

Pav's . This is big update. This is for you. Last time you said that last update is too small that why I write this for you. A very big update. I hope you will enjoy this.

Rey back to his home. He didn't sleep the whole night. He is only thinking about Taani. Searching about Taani's details.
Now it is morning. Rey getting ready for office.
Now it's 9'0. Rey come the office.
Rahul: good morning sir.
Rey: Rahul right now in my cabin.
Rey was very serious.
Rahul: yes sir.
In Rey's cabin
Rey is sitting in his chair. Rahul is standing there in near the desk.
Rey: where is Taani
( With a serious tone)
Rahul sense his serious tone.
Rahul: sir..... she did not came yet
Rey: what is the time now.
( With a serious tone)
Rahul: sir.... 9.15
Rey: did all the employees came.
Rahul: yes sir.
Rey: when she come send her to my cabin.
Rahul: ok sir....sir can I ask you one thing.
Rey: yes
Now Rey is typing in his laptop.
Rahul: what happened sir why you're so serious sir
Now Rey was looking at him.
Rey: so now you asking me questions. So I am employee and you are my boss. I have to answer you. Why I am serious right now.
( With a very serious tone)
Rahul: sir I didn't mean that. I am
Rey: shut up
( With a shout)
Rey was standing now
Rahul: so...rry sir
Rey: be in your limits. I don't give you the premission to ask me the questions. Mind it. Now you can leave.
Rahul: sorry sir .
Rahul was come out of the cabin.
Rahul said the whole thing to Riya.
Riya: that means sir is so angry now.
Rahul: ha too angry.
Riya: it means taani is going dead now
Rahul: yes...
Meanwhile Taani came.
Taani: hi guys.
Now Rahul and Riya looking at her with a tension faces.
Taani: what happened guys. Why your faces is like this.
Rahul: Taani sir want to meet you right now.
Taani: ok
Taani is going to Rey's cabin. Rey is very serious mood. He is not in right frame of mind. Now Taani is came in his cabin.
Taani: Am I come in sir.
Rey did not see her face
Rey: come in
( With a serious tone)
Taani can sense that he is so angry.
Taani: sir you called me
Rey: yes Taani. What is time now.
Taani: sir ... Time is....
Rey: tell me the time Taani
(With a shout tone)
Taani scared by his tone.
Taani: 9.30 s...I..r..
(With a shivering tone)
Rey: did you know when office will start.
( With a serious tone)
Taani: s..I...r. That is
She is taking so much time to answer.
Rey: answer me Damm it
( With a shouting tone)
Taani: 9'0 sir.
Rey: why you are coming late daily.
Taani: s..ir traffic is t.o..o ba.d s..ir that....why ....I...am... La...te
( With a shivering tone)
Rey: don't lie to me Taani. Don't lie
( With a shouting tone)
Taani: I am not lying sir
Rey: hoo your not lying right. Ok what is that belt mark in your hand.
Taani: sir I told you that I fallen from steps.
Rey: just stop it taani. Just stop it. I seen when your husband is beaten you. Your purse...... Taani you forgot yesterday.
( Giving purse to her)
Taani: s..ir....
Rey: why are you lied to me Taani. Why . Whatever you said about your husband is false. I get all the information about your husband. And can't understand why he blaming you like that. Where is your law's. What about your family. Taani I need an answers taani. Tell me Taani
Taani: I will tell you. I will tell you Reyansh .
( Now Taani was in tears)
After you left from town. My father arrange a marriage for me.
Flash back
TD : Taani's father
TM: Taani's mother

TD: Taani this is Rakesh perfect match for you.
Showing photo to her.
Taani: what are you talking dad. You know that I am in love
Taani words cuts by her father
TD: if you don't marry him. Me and your mother will die.
TM: yes we will die if you don't accept this marriage.
Taani: mam I can't marry anyone. I can't mam
TD: you want marry your lover. What about our respect. What about our status in society. How people will think about us. If you marry that low class guy.
Taani: what is people think I don't want that. I will not marry this guy dad.
TD: ok this is your final decision. So listen to me if you don't accept I will kill myself. It my promise taani.
Taani: dad please..
TM: no taani tell us yes or no
Taani: mom please don't do that mom
TD,TM: yes or no taani.
Taani don't have any option to decide
Taani: ok I will marry him.
TD: tommorow is your marriage
Taani: what ..... dad tomorrow but dad
TD: there is no option taani. Get ready for the marriage.
The whole night taani was crying.
Next day morning. Everyone is busy with marriage preparation. Taani's mother and father is very happy with marriage. However, they are not thinking about Taani.
Now it time for marriage.
The Groom was sitting in Mandap. Everyone is waiting for bride. Taani is looking super. But her face was pal because of crying last night. Pandit was called bride. She is coming down. Now she sits next to Groom.
It's time to tie the mangalsutra in her neck. Groom ties up mangalsutra in her neck. Next moment taani was collapse. Everyone is tension. Taani's Father and mother was very tense. Take her to Hospital. Doctor checking her. After one hour doctor come out.
TM: doctor what happened to my daughter.
( With a tension face)
TD: is she alright doctor.
Doctor: yes she is out of danger.
Groom father: could you please tell me what happened to her doctor.
Doctor: she committed suicide. She taken poison.
Everyone is shock.
TD&TM: what...
Groom's father: what is happening
( With a serious tone)
Taani's father and mother looking at each other. There thinks it's time to tell the truth to everyone.
TD: actually the issue is she was in love with someone else. he cheated on her. That's why she is committed suicide.
( He was saying lies to everyone because he doesn't want to take his daughter responsibility. He likes his status more than her daughter's life.)
Groom's father: now what... what should we do
TD: now what means ...what now she is married she is your daughter in law we can't take the responsibility of her.
Now she is your responsibility.
And they left for there.
Groom's father: yes she is our Responsibility .
Meanwhile sister come out and said
Sister: patient now conscious you can see her now.
Taani is now conscious. She looking for father and mother but she can't find. Then her mother in law come and said.
Groom's mother: thank God you are safe taani. Now you are my family. Nothing to worry. We have here to take care of you.
In that Taani thinks " god why are saved me. I don't want this life. But seeing this people. They are really loving me. But when they know my truth then what will they do."
Taani: aunty .. I want to tell you something.
Groom's father: we know the truth about youth taani. You love someone else and his cheated on you that's why you committed suicide. Don't worry Taani. We don't mind like that things. Be free and happy taani. Welcome to new life.
Taani thinks" they are know about my truth. I think god was given this life to serve this people. Now onwards my life is belongs to this people. Mom and dad you said he cheated on me but I was one cheated on him. So sorry aunty I can't tell you the truth.
Taani: where is my mum dad aunty.
Groom mother: they are left Taani they don't want to take your responsibility. But we are there for you taani. Now onwards call me mom.
Taani: ok mom.
Taani was happy with her new family.

(So guys this is my next update if you like this story please support me and Comments me)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘 😘😘