21. Rey's taani 😍

Hi guys😘

Rey is holding taani by her waist. Taani is smiling at him. They both are looking at each other with a so much of love.

Rey can't take his eyes of her.

Hooo...
How many years he craved for this.

How many months he thinks about this.

How many days back he looked at her like this.

How many hours back he seen a smile on her face like this.

How many minutes he think he wants hold her hand for life time like this.

How many seconds he missed her holding her like this.

How many times he thinks he want to tell her how much he love her like this.

Again he just hugs her as much as tight he can. He doesn't want to leave for a minute. Maybe life will play again a cruel game. No.. this time he doesn't want anybody take his love for him. He holding her really tight.

Taani hugs him back. She wants prove him. That this time no one can make them separate. All these years of separation is over. That's phase will never come in they life. She just want to tell that she will there with him now. And have always. No matter what. What life will store for them. She wants face that situation with him. Whatever happens she will never leave now onwards. She wants to love him. How much he felt alone all these years she wants remove all his past and want make his new life. With that she wants also make new future with him. Wants to a bright future for they son.

But they forgot some people are looking at them. With a disgusting faces.

Then taani's husband come to them by clapping his hands.

Taani and Rey breaks the and looking at him. Rey is really anger about what happened inside the court and he know who told to that lawyer about taani's character. He wants to punch him. But taani holds his hand. And smiles at him and nod her head.

Rakesh: wow.. just wow super taani. How you tackle me inside the court. For that just wow. But I don't know that your are this much of characterless person. Did not you have respect on you. Are not you shame Hugging your boyfriend in fornt of your parents and law's.
( With a disgusting face)

Taani: shame .......why should I feel shame. About character I have more character then you all people. You are all the really charaterless people. Your are pointing on my character such a joke.
( With a attitude tone)

Everyone is shock except Rey to hears this type words by taani. They never think taani can even talk with this attitude.

Rakesh: mind your words taani they are your parents and your law's.
( With a angry tone)

Taani: excuse me..... they are no one to me. Respecting them. My foot
( With a attitude )

By this Rakesh getting angry on her. How badly his parents treat him. How badly they throw him out of their house. But he can't digest he's wife insulting them.

Rakesh: taani
( With a shouting tone)

He raisey his hand to give a tight slap to her. Rey comes forward to give him a punch but before Rey react. Taani hold his hand.

Taani: what are doing Rakesh. Don't you dare to do that. If Rey gets angry I can't able to stop him now. Do you know why because he is not my boss Reyansh who will stop by taani. Now he is  love of my life MY REY. He will beat you black and blue. Then don't say that taani you don't stop and all. I am saying now only. What say Rey.
( With a innocent face)