14. Rey saves Taani's life 🤩

Hi guy's 😘

Now taani is out of the office. Ayan comes to Rey cabin

Rey: hey Ayan come here.

Ayan coming to Rey when Rey holds Ayan's shoulder

Ayan: ahhh.. it's paining
( With a teary tone)

Rey opens his shirt and seen that belt mark.

Rey: what happened Ayan.

Ayan tells what happened yesterday night. He tell everything what happened. Now Rey is fuming with anger.

Ayan: if you was father I was the most luckiest person in the world. I just wish I could get like you as my father. I want to live with you. I said this things to my mom also.

Rey is in shock with his comment. He thinks what taani's reaction.

Rey: what is your mom answered.

Ayan: nothing

Now Rey is thinking about all the things what happens in the morning. What taani said to him when she about to leave.

Rey thinks" it means something is wrong with taani. She is going to do something. What is her decision. And that pain I can sense the pain in her eyes. She going do something. What here decision. Is she going to kill herself. Ho shit. If she thinks like this. Why I feeling like she must be in danger. Is she taking to leave this world. I have to stop her."

Rey come sense

Rey: Ayan I am going to outside. You will play here ok.

Ayan: ok.

Rey calls Vicky. Vicky comes there.

Vicky: yes Rey.

Rey: Vicky I have go somewhere. Its very urgent so please take care of Ayan until I come back. He is your responsibility. Ok

Vicky: ok you go. I will take care of him.

Rey: bye Ayan

Ayan: Rey when you come back.

Rey: I don't know why Ayan.

Ayan: please take my mom with you.

Rey: sure Ayan bye

Ayan: bye.

Rey was searching for taani from past 2 hours. But he can't find her. Now Rey is so frustrated. He stopped the car.

Rey thinks" where are you taani". And he closed his eyes.

Flash back

Rey and taani was sitting in bench holding each other hands. Taani's head is on Rey's shoulder.

Rey: taani if your father is not ok with our marriage what will you do.

Taani: I will convince him.

Rey: then also he will not accept me then.

Taani: then I will die.

Rey closed her mouth with his hand.

Rey: stop it taani never say like that things again

( With a serious tone)

Taani smiles

Taani: Rey listen to me. Without you I can't live. So I will take that decision. But there is something. I will select a place a peaceful bridge. Only the water sound is audible to me. Like that place I will kill myself.