22. Relieved the past😣

Hi guys 😘

Taani and Rey is in his car. Rey is driving. Rey is totally upset about what happened today. He never thought that taani's father just done her marriage to that worst person because of that reason. How can someone be that much of heartless. Can't he trust her on that. Oh come on what he is talking about trust. If they people have one percent of trust on her today she won't face all this. All humiliation, insults are only because of them. Rey is really very angry on them.

Taani is sitting silently. Taani is really felt hurt about what happened today.
She always thought that her parents left her. Because she loved Rey without thought about her reputation and prestige. All years she only thought that maybe they left her. To save they reputation in society. But the truth is they thought she is characterless girl. Now also they thinking same. They don't want any proves about that. They just believed. Someone came told about her purity. They just believed. She lived in that house more than 20 years. They just taken 20 seconds and decided she slept with someone. How pathetic her life is. Who is she trusted more than her life. They believed a unknown person. If they were not believed that person. Now her life much more beautiful than this. She did everything what a good daughter can do. What she get in returns is..
A CHARACTERLESS PERSON.

Ho how much she is try to forgot that words. But that words are ringing continuously in her ears. She can't take this. What she done in her life to deserve this. She never even think bad things about anyone. Why life is so cruel. Why always she deserves pain. Can't she get once happiness in her life. Thinking all this she closed her eyes. Few drops of tears roll down on her cheeks.

Same time Rey looks at her.
How much he wish to remove her pain.
How much he wish to erase her bad memories.
How much he wish to change her past

But he can't he simply can't . That can't hurts him more. But he have to do something to change the mood.

Rey inhaled a deep breath. And stopped the car in side of the road. He looked at her. She didn't even noticed car is stopped. She is just looking her lap.

Rey holds her wrist. Then she comes to know that car is stopped. Then she looked at him. With a confuse expression.

Rey holds her palm with his both hands. And turns to her side.

Rey: taani ... I love you... And I believe you. Please don't be sad. I can't see you like this. Please baby..
( With a sad tone)

Taani just smiles at him.

Taani: Rey ... If you want you get marry to anybody. Whose are rich, well educated and reputed family. You're one of the best business man in world. Why you want this charaterless and in pure woman. Who can never give anything to you. More than that she is a just burden on you.

After said all this she turn her face other side. So he can't see her tears. The tears which is indicating about her helplessness. She never want to be in this situation. She never wants to say these words to him. But it's needed. To know what he thinks about her. No.. she is not doubting about their relationship or him. Few minutes back her parents said a big news about her. Until now she doesn't know about that. So if he have a doubt or anything about her. It's time to think and to decide about their future.

Rey got shock by her statement. He never been in this situation. Moreover he never thought that taani will think about herself like this. He wants to shout on her. He wants to say that she is not a characterless person. More than that she is not a burden on him. How dare she think like that. He really wants say all this. But thinks that if he will be rude on her she will definitely thinks that he also thinks about her like that people. So he have tackle this situation with a calm and compose way. He have to deal with her just like she deal with that creepy people. Calm and compose