15. Rey's house 🏦

Hi guys😘

Now taani is in shock and thinks" how can Rey ask her this. I can't give divorce to my husband"

Rey is waiting for her answer. He can see her expression of shock.

Taani: what......
( With a shouting tone)

Rey: yes taani you have to give divorce to your husband. Will you.

Taani now standing and looking in his eyes.

Taani: I can't ....I can't Reyansh
( With a serious tone)

Rey don't want to impose anything on her. But he wants to tell the fact what happens if she not give the divorce.

Rey also stand in front of her.

Rey: ok as your wish taani. I don't want to impose anything on you. You wants your life with your husband. Ok go ahead. If you want give a best life to your son. Give him a divorce. Either give him a divorce or go to that hell. Because without divorce he will not going to leave you. And you that very well. And about Ayan he will understand that his life like this only with his drunk father's hand. He would can't change it. Because his mother wants her husband and society more than his life. It's ok taani.

Now taani crying like hell sitting on the bench. Rey can't see her like that but it's time to her decision. Only on her decision can change her and Ayan life. So he standing there just waiting for her decision.

Taani thinks " hey krishnaji I don't know what should I do whether I give divorce to my husband or not. One side my Ayan's life on other side values of life and society. What should I do. No...no I can't kill my Ayan's life because of this so called society. I have take decision for my Ayan's life".

Taani look at Rey. And stands for bench and rubs her tears. Looking at him.

Taani: I am ready for divorce. Reyansh.

Rey is so happy after hearing this.
Rey thinks" finally taani coming out her hell. I am so happy thanks God".

Rey: ok taani let's go Ayan is waiting for you.

Now Rey and taani is in his car. They are silent on journey.

Rey: so taani first step giving divorce you have to vacate your home.

Taani is not her sense to think about it.

Taani: hmm

Looking outside

Rey: so you have to come to my house. You and Ayan will staying in my house.

Now this comment get her sense and look at him.

Taani: no Reyansh we can't stay in your house it's not correct.

( With a teary eyes)

Now Rey is full angry on her decision Rey thinks"again she thinks about that society".

Rey: I am not asking this taani. I am just saying.

Taani: no Reyansh I can't be a burden for you. Sorry.
( With a serious tone)

Rey: you ...you really thinks that you and Ayan is burden for me
( With a teary tone)

He stop the cars and looking into her eyes. She see the pain in his eyes. But she can't do anything about it. How can she live in a same house.

Rey: Ayan and you are my responsibility taani. I can't leave you alone in this situation. More over your husband can find you wherever you live in this city. For your and Ayan safety you and Ayan will stay with me. And thats final TAANI.