18. Taani's birthday🤩

Hi guys😘

Wish you a very happy New year

Next morning taani getting ready for office and Ayan also getting ready for school. After completing they comes to the dinning table. Taani set up table. Then Rey's mom come there.

Taani: good morning aunty.
( With a smile face)

RM: good morning taani.
( With a  smiley face)

Ayan: good morning grandma

RM: good morning Ayan.

They having they breakfast. Then Ayan looking for Rey. But Rey is not there.

Ayan: grandma where is Rey.
( With a confuse face)

RM: he already left for office.

Ayan: ho ok

But taani is looking at her. Then she finished her breakfast

Taani: Ayan come fast. I will drop you at school.

RM: no...no... Taani I will drop him. You are getting late you go to office.

Taani: it's ok I can manage.

Taani words cuts by RM

RM: taani I want to drop  him.  And no more discussion in it.
( With a serious tone)

Taani: ok
(With a smiley face)

She left for office.

When she entered the office. Everyone is busy by decorating the office. Taani is confuse. She doesn't understand anything.

Taani: hi guys.
( With a confuse face)

Riya: ho taani you came. Come here and help me. I have to decorate this.

Taani: ok .  but what going on. Why you're all decorating the office. I think there is no festival. Then why are you decorating.

( With a confuse expression)

And taani thinks" and I know today is not a Rey's birthday".

Rahul: so you don't know what is today.
( With a shock expression)

Taani: noo

Riya: taani seriously. Oh my God. All the RS employee wait for this day. And look at you. Ok I will tell. Today is the day when sir started his business. On this day wherever  sir. in that Brach sir celebrate  this day. And gives bonus to their employees and celebrate his  victory. But he only celebrate where he is on that day. Only that Brach employees get the reward. Last year sir is in Mumbai Brach. But our good luck this year. he is here. And we don't know next where he will be. So enjoy the party. And very important thing there is no work on today. Awesome right.

Taani: ho I don't know. Ok give me that I will help.

Then they are started decorating. Then Rey comes out of the cabin. Then he seen that taani is decorating. Then  he goes to cabin again. And calls the Rahul.

Rahul entered into Rey cabin.

Rahul:  yes sir.

Rey: Rahul send taani to my cabin. Now.

Rahul: ok sir.

Rey and Vicky also there. They doing some pending work.

Taani: sir can I come in

Rey: come in.

Taani: sir did you called me.

Rey: yes taani.