9. Rey's offer😥

Hi guys😘

Rey is listening all this. Taani was telling her story.
Taani: like that my marriage is happened. After marriage everything is normal like a normal family. Me,Mom and my sister in law was shared every work. My husband went for office every morning and come in evening. we also shared normal wife and husband relationship mentally and physically also. We are happy family. After 3 months my father in law shared the property to his 2 sons. I don't understand why he is doing this. Because we are all happy with joint family. Then taking our property we come out of my law's house. When I come out of that house. Then get know about my pregnancy. After coming out a new house. First day of my house. First time I seen my drunken husband. That day I knew the truth about my husband. He is full drinker he had all bad habits. My laws want get him out of there life but they can't leave him alone. So they selected me for him. Even my parents also knew about him. My parents want me to get out they life. Like that same with my husband also. That is my pregnancy time 6 month. My husband is not working he just work for his alcohol. He even not concerned about my health. That time I don't have anything to eat. So I decided to work. So I go for checking the job. I got job in xx company. Like that after 3 months completed. There so much struggle. That my first delivery no one is there for me to help me I was so helpless. Finally my baby Ayan. But my husband is don't know his had a baby boy.
After I joined the my job. But my manager was try to rape me but I escape from that office. I joined next office in there I work 4 years. But same problem with my new manager. Again I resigned my job. Finally I came here in past 2 years I am working here. But my husband thinks that I had boyfriend in my office that why I got my salary. That he always taunts me like that. Now I am working for my Ayan school fees. I still remember that hard days in my life.
I don't know how many days I slept without eat anything. How many times I woke up with hungry pain. I still remember that days when my baby is born that time I don't have money to buy anything for him. I just cried a lot. More than this my husband harassment. I am living this life for past 7 years . Now this is my life. No one can change this life.
( She is telling all this with crying tone)
Now Rey's eyes also filled with tears.
Rey: ok Taani ...
And take deep breaths and says
Rey: leave all this I will give you house and money. Take Ayan go away from your husband. Where ever you want to settle your life go I will arrange all facilities and I will send you money in every month. Live your life happily. I will take care of everything.
Taani smiles with wet eyes.
Taani: My own parents thinks that I am burden of there reputation. My law's thinks also same. My husband thinks that I was the reason for his situation. In this whole world no one thinks that I am also human being included my husband.
Rey: but I am there for you to think about you.
Taani: I know that but I can't accept that offer. Sorry Reyansh.
Rey: why Taani why
( With a angry tone)
Taani: I can't leave my husband Reyansh.
Rey: husband ( smiles )
Rey: how can you call him husband. In your 7 years of life he never treat you like wife. But here your says that I can't leave my husband. At least think about Ayan you can bear all this. But how can he bear all this. I can take care of all your needs and Ayan education.
Taani: I know Reyansh you never see me like this situation. I know after know my Truth you will give offer to me. You never leave me like this situation. But you can't change my destiny. Sorry
Rey: Taani please listen to me. What about to Ayan
Taani: what about the world Reyansh
If I will this offer what world thinks about both of us.
( She said all this with a shouting tone)
Rey gets anger with her words
Rey: world ....world....world... More than your son's life the world is important to you right.
( Taani had tears in her eyes )
Taani: yes Reyansh because I am women. Women can't live against this world. So sorry
( She left crying)
Then she left for there. Rey was just sits and think what to do now.
Rey thinks" why don't you understand me taani. You always think about world. But that world never think about you. I will not sit like this taani. By hook or cook I will escape from that hell. And I promise that Taani".
Taani outside sitting in her chair.
Taani think" I know Rey you will do any to escape from that. But I am not ready for that. So sorry. Reyansh.
Like that they both are think about each other life.

( So guys this is my next update if you like this story please support me and Comments me)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘😘😘