23. Ayan's decision ☺️

Hi guys😘

Rey and taani comes to home. Rey get down the car and goes to taani's side. Opened the door for her. She smiled at him. Rey always dreamed for this. When he get car by his own first thing he wants to do is to take a ride with taani . After completing the ride to open the door for her. Silly right.. Rey is always thought about it. He never thought taani will move away for him. So every dream of his she is part of it.
Today one of his dream is full filled.

Rey holding her hand and made his way to main door. RM is seated on sofa. RM looked at them and their hands. RM smiled at them.

Rey smiled takes her to his mom.
RM stood up for sofa. Rey stands in fornt of RM.

Rey: mom .......My taani .....My life....My love . Is back. She is back .. once again she accepted my love. Mom... I am so happy.
( With a smiley face)
Rey kissed on taani knuckle.

RM: really .. really taani.
( With a excitement )

Taani: yes aunty..but

She takes her hand back to him. Looks at RM.

Taani: if you don't want your son to marry me. I will back off. I mean it.
( With a serious tone)

Looking down at floor she said all this.  RM was beyond shock by her words. RM always like taani when Rey introduced her to RM. For that time she feels  taani is like her daughter. When taani got married she felt like she lost some important person in her life. She is so attached to her. When Rey said about taani's life and her son. She felt so bad. Now when she back. Back to Rey's taani she is beyond happy. But Now she just said all this things. That's words hurts her most. She looked at her son. Rey smiled and blinks his eyes. She understands his signals. Maybe taani needs this assurance. After all she seen so much in her life. Now it's time remind her how RM love her.

RM smiled and holds her hands in her hands

RM: I  want you as my daughter in law  taani no one else just you and most importantly I want Ayan as my grandson. I won't give him to you. I am so happy for both you taani.
( With a serious tone)

Taani just hugged her. She know RM always treats her like she is her own daughter. But she wants  to ask  just that question because at this point of time she wants to know everything. She can't trust anyone blindly. Maybe her question hurts her but she can't help this time. Her life taught good lesson no..no.. a life time lesson. Never trust anybody.

Rey: Ayan
( With a tense tone)

Taani and RM break the hugs looks at him. Asking what with Ayan.

Rey: Will he accepts me as his father
( With a tense tone)

RM and taani is shock by his statement. Looking at him like' are you serious'

RM: of course Rey, he loves you and you know that right.
( With a smiley face)

Rey is not convinced by her words.

Rey: no ... I know he loves me. But to accept as  a father. After all he also seen so much in his childhood. Maybe now after all he hate the word father. Will he understands why we doing all this. If he is not ok with it. Then I don't know what to do?.

( With a worried tone)

Rey: If Ayan is not happy with this marriage then this is not going happened.
( With a serious tone)

Taani and RM both are shock. But somewhere taani felt happy. Because Ayan also important for Rey. His decision also matter for Rey . Its makes her happy. That's why she love him so much.