3.she is truly here😮

Hi guys😘

Rey was really super angry . He is seeing the file his back is facing to the door. She is entered in the room. She is so scared. His back facing to her.
Lady: sir I am so sorry for being late actually .....
He thinks that he heard this voice in somewhere else also and he turn around
He was shock to see her. He was speechless.
Lady: sir please this is last time i am coming late please forgive me( she was looking down .she didn't see him)
Rey was totally speechless he was just looking at her. She get no reply then she lift her head and look at him and she also shock. They both are looking at each other.
Lady: Reyansh ( she is looking at him without a blink)
Rey: TAANI...
( He was full of shock.He can't believe his eyes .he was truly seeing her or this is a just dream)
And he smiled at her he scanned her top to bottom and he see the sindoor and mangalsutar in her neck . He turned his looks away of her. And take a deep breath then  turn to face her.
Rey: ho..w  are... Yo..u taa...ni.( his voice is shivering)
Taani: go...od ( her voice also shivering)
Rey: how is your life and..... your husband taani
(Looking another side )
Taani: fine re.. I mean sir
(Looking down)
Rey: you can call me rey... I mean Reyansh ( he don't want difficult the situation for her)
Taani: no no your my boss I can't call you  by your name
Rey: your relation is more than a boss and employee
( She is looking at his and turn her head )
Rey: I mean we are same college right
Taani: then also I can't call you by your name in office sir
Rey: ok
Rey don't want drag the topic
Taani: and sir I was late because of
Her words was cuts by him
Rey: you don't need justify anything taani( looking into her eyes)
Rey: you can go
Taani: thank you sir
And she leaves the room
Rey: she is really here. Oh my God She is working in my office I don't know that. How did I miss this. But after so many years I am seeing her. She didn't changed a bit. She is  same taani when we were in college.but she became so tiny.she looking same as college like cute. Rey what are you thinking she is married woman you can't think about her like this you better keep your mind in Sense. In sindoor she looking beautiful . I have to stop this here is better for both of us.
On other hand
Taani: what I saw is true . He is here that means this office is his . I am working in his office.how is it possible how could I forget to get details of this office.taani just keep this in your mind he is boss and your are employee of this office. This is the relationship between you and him thats  it.
Riya: taani....
Taani is  seriously thinking. She didn't hear her voice
Riya: taani....( She shouts)
Taani: ha.. what happened
Riya: what happened you tell me what happened. Did  Boss scolded you did he fired you. What he said to you
Taani: nothing.
Riya: nothing he didn't said anything to you( with a shock expression)
Taani come to sense
Taani: I mean I said to him that why I am late . And he forgave me .
Riya: ho ok
Then Rahul came there
Rahul: taani what happened . What did he said to you . Is everything okay taani
Taani and Riya looks each other and laughing.rahul was confused.
Rahul: guys why are you laughing( with a confused face)
Taani: we are laughing because before few minutes back someone asked the same questions to me. What you asked now that's why we are laughing
She again start laughing
Rahul: ok but tell me what happened
Taani: ok ok I said why I am late and he forgave me.( With a smile)
Rahul: thank God I was so tense taani.
Taani: thank Rahul .
Rahul: thank for what
Taani: for......there for me
Rahul: I am always there for you taani
Riya: Mee too taani
Three of them are smiles and gets in there works
Taani decides don't think about him
And Rey was so disturbed
He was only thinking about her.
Rey: why I am thinking about her I have to stop thinking about her. Rey why are thinking about her it  is not good. Rey gets back to work . Everything will be ok. distract your mind.
Like that there started there day

( So guys this is next update if you like the story please support me and Comments me)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘 😘😘