THE REVENGE OF A WIFE

When Victoria Luna lost her father in an accident, her life became miserable. She was kick out by her evil stepmother on their house, her boyfriend cheated on her with her bestfriend and she found out that her dead father sold her for a million pesos to a man she barely know. Leaving her with no other choice, she accepted her fate and became the man’s lawfully wedded wife.

But, when everything seems so fine, and she’s ready to fall in love with him, he became indifferent, cruel and heartless man. And then, she found out what is the true intentions of her husband on marrying her. Aaron Gablin Monastero-Suarez wants to kill her in order to save the girl he truly love. When she tried to escape her traggic fate, an accident happened that cause for her son’s death and that pushed her to have her revenge.

NOTE:

Please avoid mentioning other author's characters. Kung may naalala kayo ay sarilinin niyo nalang, bigay respeto niyo nalang po sakin iyon. And please don't pressure me to have an update. Hindi ko pa tapos na isulat ito at baka mawalan ako ng gana kapag naprepressure na akong magbigay ng update.

For additional note: Expect some typographical and grammatical errors ahead. I don't have a time to proofread each chapter kaya pagpasensyahan niyo nalang po muna.  Thank you and enjoy reading.

Simula will be posted nex week.

WARNING||SPG