Chapter- 03 "IGNORED ME??"

NEXT DAY... AT SCHOOL...

Y/N'S POV...

Y/n:- *Resting her head on desk with a tired look* I'm so tried... I want go back home... Aishh but I have one more test... But my legs are paining so much... Because of that St*pid punishment today also I ride the bicycle...

Y/n:- I don't why he is doing this to me... What have I done to him... He have numbers of car but still he gave me bicycle to ride... 🤧🥲 St*pid Prince...

Y/n:- Just think who will believe me or think of as a princess... A Princess who rides bicycle to come to school and go back home... This is so embarrassming... anyway I will run away from here... Very soon... *evil smirk*

Suddenly I saw a familiar figure coming out of principle's cabin...

I squeezed my eyes... Then finally I clearly saw that it's Prince... But what he is doing here??? He is here to handle that matter??? No no... That can't be true... I don't need his so called help...

I went out of the class as teacher was not present... I ran to Prince...

Y/n:- *yell his from behind* Yahh!!! youuu stop right there....

Taehyung:- *recognise her voice and turn around* Princess... What are you doing here... Don't you have class???

Y/n:- *roll her eyes* Frist you tell me what are you doing here???

Taehyung:- *nervous* I just came to check on you...

Y/n:- And you are going back without doing that??? I know very well why have you came here... So don't be smart... Okay???

Taehyung:- *sign* I just... It's my duty to protect you...

Y/n:- *Scoff* Oh really??? I thought you duty is to make me suffer... More n more...

Some girl recognise Taehyung... So they gathered around both of them to see his mesmerizing features... Y/n and Taehyung also noticed them...

They all are started to scream his name... And tell him to look at them... Ahhhh that's annoying... Anyway it's cause all the school staff, and students to come the ground... They all are screaming his name... Is he that much popular???

Taehyung:- *an idea pop in his mind* Princess... *Came close to you* I just missed you so much that's why I came here... You know I can't live without you, even a second... But for your studied I'm bearing this pain... *kid whining like fake*

Y/n:- *widened eyes* wth??? *whisper to him*

Taehyung:- *bend to your level while cupping your cheeks* You should take a good care of yourself... Bcz YOU ARE MINE... I can't tolerate if anyone hurting something which belongs to me... *peck on your forehead*

Y/n:- *widened eyes* W-what ar-are y-you....*cut off*

Taehyung:- Shhhh!! Princess... Now go and study... We will talk at home... Go go...

With that Taehyung wink at you and look at other girls then he smiled and waved his hand at them... After that he left from there...

TIME SKIP... AT KIM'S MANSION...

AUTHOR'S POV...

You came back from school... You parked the bicycle in the garden... And came inside the mansion...

You saw a old lady sitting on the sofa while sipping coffee... She was wearing very expensive clothes and jewellery's...

But you didn't said anything and began to go towards your room...