Chapter-19 "FIANCÉ"

(AUTHOR'S Note:- I'm sorry that didn't continued my work and left it in the mid. Actually I thought no one really liked it and eventually it made me lost interest in it. But thanks to you guys I'm trying to regain my interest in this story. I promise that I will complete it no matter how much people will read it or like it. It's my story and if I gave started then I have to end it. Thank you again for you love and support. Your patience and precious words were my backbone.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung:- You!!! *shocked as hell*

???:- *chuckled sarcastically* I guess you loved my suprise?? Don't you??

Taehyung:- IU what the fuck you are doing here??? *Annoyed tone*

Y/n who literally sleeping while holding Jungkook's arm, opened her eyes a bit wide for a clear view.

Y/n:- Who is she?? *Confuse look and sleepy tone*

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at Y/n then each other.

Y/n mind:- Aww she is pretty...

IU:- well who is she?? Who are you to ask me who I am in my Fiancé's house?? *eyeing Y/n from top to bottom*

Y/n mind:- and bitch too.. *rolled her eyes* why can't a person with innocent face can be innocent in nature too, just like me. Anyway... Wait- Fiancé??

IU:- Hello miss dreaming?? Have you heard me?? It's my Fiancé house...  *bitchy tone*

Taehyung was about to say something but before him, Y/n said.

Y/n:- *got offended by her bitchy tone* Ohh really your Fiancé house??? Who the fuck he is??!!! *angry tone* Is it Jungkook Oppa??

IU:- Huhh??? Nope...

Y/n:- Then?? *widened her eyes* Don't tell me Jimin Oppa??? *dramatic tone with expression*

IU:- Huhh?? Jimin?? Who is he??

Y/n:- *sigh in relief* Thank god... Jimin Oppa is not your Fiancé... I almost had an heart attack... *said while placing her hand right above her heart*  then who is he???

IU:- KIM TAEHYUNG!! *Full of attitude tone*

Y/n:- *got in a deep thought then suddenly got brust into laugh* Hahahahahaha!!! Oppa is your Fiancé??? What a nice joke!!! You made my night *to IU*... Byee guys I'm going in my room to rest, I'm very tired... But dam she is so funny, please pay your visit one more time when I'm free... *went to her room while laughing continuosly at IU*

IU:- *WTF look* she is weird...

Suga came out of a room.

Suga:- I heard a crazy her voice, whom I know... Where is she??.

Taehyung:- Yoongi??? You also???

Suga:- Ohh Taehyung Hyung... Jungkook Hyung... *Hugged them*  How are you guys...??

Jungkook:- I'm absolutely fine... What about you? And what you were doing in that room??

Suga:- Cool as usual... *Savage tone* and I went to washroom...

Taehyung:- Yoongi, what's the reason behind the sudden visit of your and IU?? I mean I was cleared myself that I don't want any engagement... I hope there must another reason behind your visit rather than that...

Suga:- Ummm... I hope that too... As I also don't know the reason... Mom asked me to come with Nonna *shrugged off his shoulder*

Taehyung:- IU??

IU:- *who sat on the sofa after Yoongi's entry now stood up after getting what is wanted, which nothing more than Taehyung's attention* My brother and Taehyung... I sorry to disappoint you but it is about our engagement Taehyung...

Yoongi:- Nonna, then please leave this topic.   Hyung had already told us that he doesn't wanna marry you, even he doesn't wanna get engage with you... *calm tone*

IU:- Shut Up Suga!!! *yell at him*

Taehyung:- IU! *Yell at her*

IU:- *took a deep breathe* Fine... I will not yell at him... Now Taehyung... Uncle Kim wants us to get engage... He even fixed the dates... See by yourself *throw a envelope to him*

Taehyung:- *closed his eyes and took a deep breathe* IU let's talk about it some other day. Now, please leave.

Taehyung is angry at IU, indeed. But is more worried about his princess. Ofcourse he can't check on her or be with her while IU is here.

IU:- *angry rush down to her body but she controlled it after all she wants Taehyung to love her* Okay as you say. But first tell me who was she???

Taehyung:- It's non of your business. *rude tone*

IU:- There are rumour of you got married to a teenager girl. So she can be her and you are my Fiancé. So, basically it's my business.

Jungkook:- she is my-- *got cut off*

Taehyung:- Jimin's cousin... He is my friend who is going to stay here for studies *said immediately and gave a quick death glare at Jungkook*

IU:- *suspect that something is suspicious but for now she let it slide down* Umm... Oh okay... *took her purse* Bye... I guess...

She was about to hug Taehyung as a bye hug but he backed off, which didn't missed to make her eyes roll.

Taehyung:- Good night to all. *he said and went away*

Yoongi mind:- Umm?? Was she Y/n?? Anyway it's non of my business. But it will be exciting if the about whom nonna and Taehyung Hyung were talking about would be Y/n. It would be extremely easily for me to tame her. *Smirked evily*

Yoongi and IU went back to Min's mansion.

Min Yoongi aka Suga and Min Jieun aka IU are real siblings. They are successor of Min's empire.

Min's empire second biggest empire in Asia after Kim's.

Mr. Kim, Taehyung's dad wanted to unite both empire by the tie call "marriage". Ofcourse a business marriage.

He wanted to enlarge his empire more. He wants to make stronger his hold on Asia.

But unfortunately Taehyung spilled water on his whole plan.

He married Yn.

Forcely.

But the one whom he loved.

And now he is ready to take any challenge and risk but he won't let go off Y/n.

AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM.

He looking at sheet of paper which is burning with fire, which obviously caused by him.

Taehyung:- Dad you did what you wanted. Now it's again my time. How could you thought, I will leave the one for whom I stood against our empire. I can do anything for my princess. I can cross any limit.

Finally it burnt fully and turned into ash.

Taehyung:- Just like that shitty envelope, I can burn the whole empire just for my princess. But no... I also wanna see how far you can go. You didn't did right by telling this to Min's, if something happened with my princess then be ready to get burn. *Deeply staring at paper Ash*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#TO BE CONTINUED...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟