Chapter:- 21 "CHEATING"

???:- Shh... It's me Jungkook... *Patted her head*

Y/n:- *push his hands* Oppa!! Why you did that??? *whining tone*

Jungkook:- *sigh* because I don't want you to get embarrass... infront of all students...

Y/n:- what embarrass? I wasn't going to embarrass myself! I was just to going to pull him—- *that's when she realised what she was going to say* i mean I was... i was... *nervous tone and look*

Jungkook:- *smiled looking her all nervous* Princess... it's okay... i understand that you are jealous *said intentionally*

Y/n:- I wasn't! It's just I was going to say "Hi"  to my classmate...

Jungkook:- *smiled looking her all flustered* who?

Y/n:- Min Yoongi *said while looking everywhere but not him*

Jungkook:- *smiled more widely totally ignored the fact that she is flustered for Taehyung not for him* Aww Princess you look cute when you gets angry... *said while cupping her cheek and pecking it*

Y/n:- *gasped* what you did?? I'm you sister-in-law...

Jungkook:- did you accepted Taehyung as your husband? *smirked in mind*

Y/n:- Nope! *angry pout while hands got wrapped around chest*

Jungkook:- *he didn't left her cheeks while saying* Then how you became my so called sister-in-law at this young age? Besides I see you as a friend...

Before Y/n could have said anything, someone saw them...

YOONGI's  POV...

I helped noona then she thanked Taehyung Hyung... but just for formality he said Welcome and was going to roll his eyes, his eyes fell on someone which made him shock as hell...

I followed his eyes directions and saw kitten,  Y/n...

Hyung whispered something underneath. Suddenly someone pulled Y/n away I couldn't able to saw his face.

Hyung was about to followed her, I guess but Nonna interpreted by holding his hand in hers.

"Taehyung I wanna say just think about the proposal again. I don't think it's a bad idea after all—-" Noona got cut off by Hyung jerking her hands away.

Oh god when she will get her sense back.

Wait a minute well she never had that...

Anyway what's the relationship between Taehyung Hyung and Y/n?? And who was the person who dragged her?

I saw hyung running in opposite direction of where she got dragged. I think hyung ran behind someone's.

Anyway I went where Y/n got dragged and saw something unexpected.

Jungkook hyung kissed Y/n cheeks.

Woww that was unexpected.

They said something to each but I was far enough to not able to hear them. He was still cupping her cheeks in his palm's...

Are they dating??? Are they in relationship??

As I didn't wanted to witness their lovey-dovey moments more, so I interpreted them while walking close to them.

Yoongi:- You never told us you got yourself a girlfriend?? *sarcastic tone*

Y/n:- Yoongi! *pushed Jungkook hands away and turn towards suga immediately*

Yoongi:- Well you don't need to do that... i have seen your little moment.

Jungkook:- Yea which is not right... you invaded in our privacy... *annoyed tone because his moment got spoiled by him*

Yoongi:- Well it's not my fault that you were being private in public, it's university *savage tone*

After saying this Yoongi walked away while eyeing Y/n and Jungkook.

He literally didn't liked their lovey-dovey moment and he himself don't know why?

Just when Yoongi walked away Taehyung enter inside the room while breathing heavily because of all running like a mad guy to search you.

Taehyung:- Princess~~ *went to you and immediately hugged you*

Uff... finally he found his world around which he alway wanna rotate.

He felt himself complete now.

You hugged him back as he was breathing really heavily, you creased his back so that he can calm down.

Y/n:- why the fuck you are being like this... *whispered yell*

Taehyung:- *broke the hug then cupped your cheek and gave a long peck on your forehead* I thought I lost you...

Y/n:- *slap his hands away* Go hug and peck that girl whom you were holding in your arms a while ago. *annoyed tone*

Taehyung:- *chuckled softly* I won't... i have my princess... my wife.... My world... *smiling sweetly*

Y/n:- *flustered to hear it*

Jungkook:- *who's nerve's popped out due angry of jealousy said* and on whom you are cheating!! *death glaring Taehyung*

Y/n:- Cheating?
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...

❣️THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it🌟
#Leave your comment 🌟