Chapter:- 05 "GOOD FOR HEALTH"

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD....

A man who is in his 50's is sitting on a leather king type chair... while his face was facing the wall... As his chair in opposite directions from his table...

His face is not showing any happy expression at all... Anger... Sorrow... Guilt... Stress... Frustration... Type of expression are only present...

But guess what... In this age also he is good enough to hide his real expression in a blink of eyes... As two man... Walk towards him...

They bow and said...
Guy 1:- You called us uncle???

Mr. Kim:- *turn around his chair to face them* well yes... You both are ready for the plan...???

Guy 1:- Yes... I was alway ready for this... *Evil tone*

Mr. Kim:- *formal smile* Good Jungkook... *look at guy 2* Jimin...?? What about you??? Huh??

Jimin:- Majesty... She is just a small teenage girl... And we know he Taehyung not a normal guy who~~~~ *cold+ concern tone and got cut off by Jungkook*

Jungkook:- Jimin... If Majesty want something then we should fulfill it... After all you should not forgot what he have done for us...

Jimin:- *nodded his head in a formal way*

Mr. Kim:- *Then look at both of them and sign* So it's done... You both are to going back to Korea soon...

Jungkook:- Yes uncle... *convincing tone*

Jimin:- Yes... Majesty... *Cold look*

Mr. Kim:- Okay then... I just want you two to coperate with my plan... Otherwise you very well known the consequences... right???

Both nodded there head in union...

NEXT DAY... IN MORNING...

Y/n got wake up by Taehyung slightly yet softly shaking her body while calling her name...

Y/n:- Ummm?? What??? *sleepy tone*

Taehyung:- *chuckle* Princess wake up... It's getting late for school...???

Y/n:- I wanna sleep more... Please let me sleep... *sleepy tone*

While saying this Y/n put her hand on Taehyung's right hand and pull it closer to her face... to cover it... as sunlight was hitting on her face...

Taehyung didn't said anything... As he was bit shock by her sudden touch... But didn't pull his hand back... He started to stroke her head... with a bright and satisfied smile on his face...

TIME SKIP... AFTER SCHOOL...

As usual Y/n came back from her school on bicycle... With a angry mood... And went inside the mansion...

But this time she did find Taehyung in hall...

Y/n:- Where the hell he went??? Nevermind now no one will annoy me...

She went to her room and lay down... Then she remembered Taehyung words... "Took a bath you stick"

Y/n:- *sign in annoyance* I don't stink... *Said to herself*

After some time she went to take a bath and came back... With a bath rob around her...

Y/n:- Ahhhh!!! *put her hand on her chest* Goshhh... You fool... You scared me...

Taehyung:- *look at her from head to toe then look away from her while blushing*

Y/n:- What are you doing here??? *Annoyed tone*

Taehyung:- Princess First change your clothes... Then we will talk...

That's when realisation hitted her like a truck... She came out from bathroom only in bath rob... She immediately ran inside the bathroom... And lock it... After few minutes later she can out...

Y/n:- *glaring at him*

Taehyung:- *gulf in fear* I didn't saw any~~~~

Y/n:- Arghhh leave this topic... I don't want to embarrass myself... JUST.DON'T.SAY.ANYTHING...

Taehyung:- *nodded his head like a obedient child*

Y/n:- I'm hungry... Tell someone to bring me food...

Taehyung:- Princess... Why don't you eat with me and mom at dinning table... *Hopeful eyes*

Y/n:- I don't want... *Look away*

Taehyung:- Let's go... *Hold her hand and started pull her with him outside*

Y/n:- Leave me Prince... I don't want... *annoyed tone*

Taehyung:- No... I'm not gonna listen you... Just come with me... *stubborn tone*

They came to the dining room...

Mrs. Kim:- Ohh you came my son... *Smiled* But why are you dragging her??

Taehyung:- *smiled at his mom and made Y/n sit on a chair opposite side of her mom* Actually mom... She wants to eat with us... am I right Y/n??? *mouthed Y/n "want extra homework??" , then took a sit beside her*

Y/n:- *glare at Taehyung and made a angry pout then nodded her head like a stubborn kid*

Mrs. Kim:- Ohh *smiled at both of them* that's good...

AFTER 5 MINUTES...

Taehyung:- Ahhh... Princess... Don't be stubborn... Eat this... It's good for your health... *requesting tone*

Y/n:- No no... I don't wanna eat this... It tastes so bitter... *being stubborn*

Taehyung:- no no... Trust me... It's really good for health... And it will taste good too...C'mon eat it... *keeping spoonful Spinach infront of her mouth*

Y/n:- No no no no... *Behaving like a stubborn kid*

Taehyung:- *pinched her on her arm slightly*

Y/n:- Ahh-- *Taehyung put the spoonful Spinach inside her mouth, she look at him*

Taehyung:- sorry princess... I'm really sorry but it's for your own good...

Y/n:- *eyes got teary she got up and ran towards her room*

Taehyung:- Princess.... *left from his sight* I'm sorry *bowed to his mom and ran towards her room*

Taehyung tried to open her room door but it was locked... Locked from inside...

Taehyung:- Princess... I'm sorry... I will not do it again... Please open the door...

Then a maid came to him...

Maid 3:- Prince... This is the master key... Queen has sent this for you... You can open the door with it...

Taehyung:- *nodded his head while his eyes were teary they are literally threatening to fall down* Tha- thank you... *crack voice*

Maid 3... was taken a back after seeing his condition... but Taehyung didn't said much and took the key from her then open the door with it... And it got unlocked...

Taehyung:- You can lea-leave now... *cracky voice*

Maid 3 who was still processing snap out to the reality after hearing his voice, then she bowed her head and went away from him...

Taehyung:- *went inside her room* Prin-Princess... I'm sor-sorry...

Taehyung saw Y/n standing while facing the open window... He went closer to her and tap on her shoulder while his hand were shaking... Y/n turn around and hugged him while crying...

Taehyung taken a back by her sudden action but after hearing her sobbing and weeping sound... He hugged her back and started to Patt her back...

Taehyung:- Shhh... Princess Don't cry... I swear I will not do it ag~~~ *cut off by Y/n*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
.
❣️️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it...🌟
#Leave you comments...🌟