Chapter- 15 "COLLEGE ENTRY"

You both saw Jungkook... And Taehyung got pissed off immediately...

Y/n:- Oppa?? *dragged Taehyung from his hand while was tightly holding your, to Jungkook* You??? you are also coming with us???

Jungkook:- Yes... Princess... *smiled*

Taehyung:- why??? We have many cars... Go and sit in them...

Jungkook:- No... I'm not going anywhere... I'll go with Princess...

Y/n:- Umm... Okay... *slightly opened the car door but Taehyung closed it*

Taehyung:- we are not going with anyone... That's final...

Y/n:- But we are getting late... Oppa... *said to Taehyung in whining tone*

Taehyung:- We are but h---

Y/n:- Mochiiiiii!!! *Jerk Taehyung's hand away from her wrist, fastly and ran infront of Jimin's bike, being all excited*

Jimin:- *stopped immediately* Goshhh!!! *got off and came to you* Are you fin----

Taehyung:- Princess are you fine?? *on his knees infront of you and looking at you from top to bottom and front to back, worriedly*

Jungkook:- You should not do that Princess... *About to touch your face* What if you got hit---

Taehyung:- *slap his hand away* Shut up, Jungkook...

Jungkook:- Ouchh! *crease his hand while death glaring Taehyung*

Taehyung:- *rolls his eyes at him*

Y/n:- I'm sorry *low tone while looking at three handsome men's infront of you who have worried look*... But it's not my fault I got excited... After seeing Jiminie Oppa..

Taehyung mind:- *sigh initially* what this naughty girl see in this Jimin??? Is he more handsome than me??? Is he more perfect than me??? Is he more cute than me *look at Jimin from head to toe* well he is... Aishh Bastard... *rolls his eyes in mind at Jimin while cursing him multiple times*

Jimin:- It's okay Princess... Now go... We all are getting late... Right???

Y/n:- *nodded her head like a good girl while smiling widely* Oppa... Can you give a ride on your bike... please?? *puppy eyes*

Jimin:- *gulf hard and look at Taehyung and Jungkook who are death glaring him and mouthed "A big No"* Princess... Actuall---

Y/n:- Please... Oppa... please... Please... *hugged Jimin from his waist and made a pout face while looking at Vkook* I will not leave you untill you give a ride on you bike...

Jungkook and Taehyung:- *WTF LOOK*

Jungkook:- Princess... Leave him... Look Taehyung have more car... We all can go together in one of them...

Taehyung:- Yess... Princess... Leave him... We can go together...

Y/n:- But you said... We will not go with anyone... *Said to Taehyung,still pouting cutely while your head is on Jimin's chest, hugging softly*

Taehyung:- *initially crying* I was a fool to say that... Leave him... Then we all can go together... in Limo... Okay??.

Y/n:- But---

Jungkook:- No buts... Princess ... First leave him... Then we will discuss who will go with whom... Okay??

Finally you left him... But Jimin is still frozen on his place...