Chapter- 13 "GIFT"

Taehyung:- *stopped searching and look at her with his bloodshot eyes* No!! A big No. *roar like lion*

Y/n:- Waeee??? I wanna watch with him!!! Oppaaaaa *started to shake his with forearm while whining like a kid*

Taehyung:- *took a deep breathe to control himself, he knows how stubborn you are* No... He is sick... So let him rest... *fake calm tone with pressing the remote button, angrily*

Y/n:- *sad pout again another idea crossed your mind* What about Jungkook Oppa???

Taehyung:- *shoot her death glare* NO!! Only we are going to watch the movie.... You are only going to watch it with me... That's it!!... *deep scary tone*

Y/n:- *gulp in fear but decided to play cool and act normal*  Always a jealous Pabo!!! *angrily turn away*

Taehyung started to search again and finally he found "Anabella" movie.... Which is scary as fuck and can crept you out instantly...

Taehyung smirked and look at Y/n, who is busy in choosing snack for herself... He click that movie and you also started to watch it will eating your fav snacks...

AFTER FEW MINUTES...

Y/n:- Ahhhhhh!!!   This fucking doll!!! *throw the popcorn away and jump over Taehyung, who was sitting comfortably while enjoying your terrified state. You land on his laps and buried your face in his crook of neck* off it!! This fucking doll... I hate doll... Ahhh... *Yell in fear*

Taehyung:- *smirked and wrap his arm around you and off the screen* Shhh... Shhh... That doll is gone... You are safe now... *smirked evily* I told you earlier only, not to watch horror movie but you were being a Supergirl... Now go... Watch...  I'm going... Get up from me...

Taehyung chuckled when you clutched over his T-shirt  in your small fist... As you were getting angry and scared at the same time...  but still listening to him silently....

You didn't have guts... to go out of this place... On your own foot without him... So you used your most dangerous weapon, which no one can resist.... as you are afraid that he will leave you here... And Thad doll will suddenly and possess you..  or even worst kill you...

Y/n:- *broke the hug and look at him with you extra cute puppy eyes and pout, still sitting on his laps* Oppa... Can you take me to my room... *innocent tone*

Taehyung chuckled knowimg how evil you are... But still you are his Princess... Whom he can never resist... He nodded while smiling...

You wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his testos then layed your head on his chest...

In this position you are looking so adorable yet beautiful in his eyes... He is above nine clouds... As you are so dam close to him...  He haven't imagined it this soon... A huge smile crept on his face...

Your head is just above his heart... You are clearly listening how fast his heart is beating... It's like it will pop out anytime... Unknowingly a small shy smile formed on your lips....

He gently stood up while his arms are wrapped around in a secure way... Preventing you from falling... He was carrying you so gently, like you are a feather... So light and soft...

He came back to your room, the smile never left his face... He went near your bed for laying you down on the bed...

While laying you down, you were continuously looking in his eyes... Same goes to him... He was looking in your eye, his one hand is behind your head and another one is on your waist, your arms at still around him...

He couldn't stop but think of you under him...

Will your eyes hold this muc innocence then also???
How would it feels like when you call my name with love???
Will I ever able to get enough of you???
How would it feels like when you carry my child... Your and mine child???

Wtffff Taehyung!!! She is so small for that!!! Get a grip on yourself... He cursed himself underneath...for thinking this....

He layed you down and sat straight on the bed while coughing... Which is obviously fake...

Taehyung:- Ahhemm ahemm... Have you completed your homework??? *to divert his mind, change the atmosphere*

Y/n:- *sigh* Have you forgot, I got T.C. from that stupid school... I got new admission in your college... And Haven't attended the class yet...

Taehyung:- Ohh yea... *initially face plam himself* Btw... Your birthday is coming soon,  do you want anything???

Y/n:- *look at him for few seconds then yell* Ohh yesss!! my birthday is coming... Yeyyy Yeyyyy!!!

You got up from the bday and did a little dance... In excitement...

Y/n:- Yess!!! Finally it's coming...

Taehyung is just sitting on his place and admiring you... With a sweet smile on his face... How innocent you are... Indeed you are still a kid... But now you are his...

Y/n:- *stopped and turn towards you closet* Where have I kept that??? Ummm... Maybe there...

You went to your study table and started to search for something... Among your textbooks...

Finally you got it... You exclaimed "Yes!!" and came back to Taehyung and handed him that...

Y/n:- Take this... *oversmart look and tone*

Taehyung:- *confuse* What is it?? *his eyes widened after reading the paper*

Y/n:-  My wishlist... *invisible hair flip because your hairs are tied in a messy bun* What have you excepted?? Huh?? I'm not that type of girl who will say "I don't want anything. I'm happy and thankful for whatever I got. I have a life and that's enough." *fake sweet mimicking tone*  Duhhh!! I'm not like that... Okay...

Taehyung couldn't help but laughed at your silliness... How self-obsessed you are... Full of yourself... You really love yourself more than anything...

Y/n:- *got annoyed by watching him laughing at you* What??? I said the truth... I'm not that type of girl..  who get satisfy in everything... I'm Y/n..  I'm different... *again invisible hair flip*

Taehyung stopped laughing and again listen to you... He chuckled... Indeed you are different... He patted your head and got up from the bed...

Taehyung:- I know... My princess is very different... And I will surely bought you all these things... *pointing at your list in which numerous of things are written*

Y/n:- *a big smile formed on your face* You will?? Really??

Taehyung:- Yes... After all you are my one and only cute little princess... *pinched your nose while smiling ear to ear*

Y/n:- *giggle then smiled*

Taehyung:- Your mom and dad wa----

Y/n:- *smile faded away*  Don't talk about them... I don't wanna listen anything related to them...You also go... I wanna sleep *low tone and lay down on your bed and covered yourself fully*

Taehyung:- *sigh and went out*
.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
.
❣️THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟