Chapter:- 11 "GET YOU"

IN Y/N'S ROOM...

Y/n heard knock on the door... she lazily  sat up on the bed...

Y/n:- Come in... *Sleepy tone while rubbing her eyes*

Taehyung:- *come in* Princess you woke up???

Y/n:- hmmm... Well what happened??? Why did you came here???

Taehyung:- Umm... It's dinner time... So go and wash your face... And someone wants to meet you too...  So wear something else... princess...

Y/n:- waeee... Why I have wash my face and change my dress...??? I don't wanna get up from the bed... Besides it's dinner time that clearly means that I will sleep after eating... So why this much work?? Huh???  I look beautiful without it too... *hair flip*

Taehyung:- *chuckled* fine don't change your dress but at least wash your face... And comb your hair... You're looking so funny...

Y/n:- *death glare him* Now I won't...

Taehyung:- Fine, then let me do that...

Taehyung walk inside the bathroom and Bring a wet towel then wipe Y/n's face... After doing that he comb her hair...

Y/n didn't said anything... As she is lazy herself... And if someone is doing her part of work then why would she interfere...

After few minutes a maid came... With two plates...

Y/n:- Finally... You are not eating with me...

Taehyung:- who said that???

Y/n:- Two plates *point at table near that couch*

Taehyung:- *sarcastically laughed* too bad... I will eat with you only... Infact I'm going to feed you as usual... Nothing is changed... The second is for Jimin... He must be coming...

Y/n:- Ohh... where is he??

Just then Taehyung's eyes fell on Jimin who is standing at the entrance of the room with a hella shocked face...

Well Taehyung knows why... But he didn't wanna talk on that matter... As it will on destroy his mood only...

Taehyung:- *fake coughed* Jimin... Aren't you gonna come inside???

Jimin:- *snap out of his world* Aaa.. yea... Yea... I'm coming...

Y/n:- *stood up from the couch and extended her hand towards Jimin* hello... I'm Y/n... *Sweetly smiling*

Taehyung:- Mrs. Kim Taehyung... In case you forgot to mention... *In quite serious tone*

Jimin:- *fake coughed then accepted her hand did the handshake while saying* hello... I'm park Jimin... Taehyung's Friend... *small smile*

Y/n:- Oppa... You are so cute... *Pinch Jimin's Both side of his cheeks* awww your cheeks... They are so soft...

Taehyung:- *shocked* Wthhhhhh??? Princess... Don't touch his cheeks... and also don't say these things *Hold Y/n both hands in his hand*

Jimin:- *got shy... but Then reality hitted him and he fake cough then made a cold face*

Y/n:- But I said the truth... Prince look he looks like a mochiii... *While Continuously looking Jimin with a bright smile*

Taehyung:- Jimin... I think... We... I mean Youu... *Shattering voice*

Jimin:-  I understood Tae... I'm going in my room... Bye good night...

Y/n:- *free her hands from Taehyung's grip* Oppa... Where is my Good night... ??

Jimin:- *fake coughed and look at Tae... Then look at Y/n who is brightly smiling at him* Yea yea... Good morning... I mean Night...

Y/n:- *Hugged Jimin* Good night Mr. Cutie...

Taehyung:- *pull Y/n back from the hug by her collar* Princess...

Jimin:- *standing frozen in his spot with shock yet flustered face*

Taehyung:- Jimin... Byee....*cold tone*

Jimin:- *snap back to the reality* umm... Yea... Bye...

Taehyung:- hmmm... Byee... And close the door after going...  please...

Soon Jimin after left before closing the door...

Taehyung:- *look at Y/n who is smiling like a idiot* Princess??? What was that???

Y/n:- He is so cute, right Oppa?? *flustered face*

Taehyung:- *jealous as hell* I think you should eat the dinner... It's getting cold... *Ignored her question and sat on the couch*

Y/n:- *turn to him and nodded her, then sat beside him* Ahhh *open her mouth for the food*

Taehyung:- *took the plate in his and started to feed her and himself while having the feeling of jealousy*

Y/n:- Prince... You know from childhood I alway liked cute guys... And that mochi oppa is so dam cute... And so adorable... *shinning eyes*

Taehyung:- *showed her his annoyed face* Princess you should stop praising him it's annoying...

Y/n:- Aishh... Alway being a jealous Pabo... *Angry pout*

After that you and Taehyung silently ate the dinner...

MEANWHILE AT BALCONY...

Jimin is standing in the Balcony of his room while staring at the moon...

Jimin:- Finally I remembered you... finally I found you... But will I able to get you???
.
.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED....
.
.
.
.
.
❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟