Chapter:- 26 "BOSS"

Everyone is sitting at the breakfast table waiting for someone.

I.U. came and greeted everyone.

I.U.:- Good morning everyone! *happy tone* Awww! Taehyung there was no need of waiting for me... *she said while taking your seat which is vacant beside Taehyung*

Maid:- Ma'am! It's not your seat. It's Miss. Y/n madam seat. *formal tone*

I.U.:- Shut up! It's beside my soom-to be-husband seat so it's my seat from now on and can't you see he is waiting for me...*rude tone*

Taehyung:- I.U. you better seat somewhere else... and who told I was waiting for you? *mean tone*

I.U.:- Taehyung... *low tone*

Yoongi:- Noona you can sit beside me... come here * he said he saw she is very hurt at the way Taehyung just treated her*

I.U. pout angrily and went to Yoongi and sat beside me.

Soon, you came and greeted everyone.

Y/n:- Good morning everyone! *in cheerful tone*

Jungkook+Jimin:- Good morning Princess.... *sweet tone*

Yoongi:- Morning

Taehyung:- Good morning Y/n *he said while smiling at you*

But Jimin got choke on his coffee and Jungkook's eyes to go widened!

Taehyung sentence was like new journey for Jungkook. He felt really happy to see that Taehyung and you are getting distant from each other.

You smiled at everyone who greeted you back and took a seat beside Taehyung. You noticed Yoongi, and didn't bother to ask him why? Because you, yourself knew the answer, as Taehyung as already informed about them quite in detail.

And from what you have concluded from it about Yoongi that he unapproachable and very mysterious type of man. He is forced into his engagement and he isn't interested in any girl before or now. Well, it's bit impressive to be say.

He isn't that bad to be friends with.

Y/n:- Oppa, feed me fast. I'm really late. *hurried tone*

Taehyung:- No need to be in hurry. I can postpone the university till afternoon, how's that? *he asked in his alluring tone*

Y/n:- *rolled her eyes* Stop always showing off your power and money. I know, you are very much capable of everything. *said in jealous tone*

I.U.:- What the hell, Taehyung? What kind of relation shs has with you? Why there is only one plate between you and her? Why she asked you to feed her? *said while getting up from  from her seat*

Y/n:- *raised her left palm on which a cotton tape is rolled around its index finger*

Taehyung:- I accidentally hurt her finger, so I'm feeding her because it's my responsibility. *cold tone*

This statement made everyone speechless.

Jungkook:- Taehyung Hyung, hurted you? Seriously? *not able to digest the fact*

Y/n:- Yea... *sarcastic smile*

I.U.:- Y/n, do you think that I'm fool? Although, I don't know about you more but all I can see is that you are an attention seeker! I mean that wound is not that big! Beside its in your left hand, so you can easily use your right hand to eat. Even if you are so much helpless and in pain that you can't move your finger even a bit then you can take help from maids! This is Kim's Mansion... there is no shortage of maids and butler's!! Taehyung I'm telling you she is just acting to get your atten—- *was saying in very anger tone but got cut off by Taehyung*