Chapter:- 09 "MISS. SAVIOUR"

AFTER 3 DAYS...

Y/n took care of Taehyung while he was sick... She did all this because she was extremely guilty for what happened... She didn't wanted to make him suffer like that...

Anyway Taehyung is now fit and all fine... Mrs. Kim also going today... Back to States...

Today you are going to get your T.C from that wierd school... Taehyung told you go in the car... You fav one... But you said "I want to ride the bicycle for the last time to that wired school"

So currently Y/n is cycling to her school... while carefully watching the roads... Suddenly she saw a kitten on the other side of the road...

A smile crept on her face... But then she notice some cars... Luxurious cars are coming towards the kitten who is trying to crossing the road...

She immediately turn her bicycle and make in jump over the median strip of the road... And stood on the other side of the road like a shield to the kitten while tightly closing her eyes and spreading her arm as a sign of "stop"...

The guy who was driving the car immediately pull the break... But due the high speed he can't make it up and end up bumping in the mid strip...

And the Guy is none other than Jungkook... He came out of the car being all furious...

Jungkook:- Are you blind??? *angry tone*

Y/n:- *open her eyes and look at herself than the little kitten then and sigh in relief* Thank god I'm not dead... *got off the bicycle and took the kitten in her hand with a smile* Are you fine kitty??? Huh??

Jungkook:- Yahh!!! You crazy girl... I'm talking to you... Am I invisible or what??

Y/n:- *look at Jungkook* Ohh... You should drive carefully... *In quite serious tone*

Jungkook:- Wtffff??? are you serious??? You are alive because I drive my car carefully...

Suddenly other car which were behind Jungkook stopped near them... And all the gaurds and Jimin get off there cars...

Jimin:- Jungkook?? What happened?? Are you fine??? Why you suddenly did this??? *pointing at Jungkook's car which got bumped in median strip of the road*

Jungkook:- Jimin... Ask her... She is crazy... Look she is playing with this cat in this serious matter... Just because of her I was about to die or jail... *look at Y/n who still focusing on the cat* Hey you!! Are you deaf??? *snap his finger infront of her to get her attention finally she looked at him with a confuse expression*

Y/n:- What??? I just wanted to save this cat... *Irritated tone*

Jungkook:- ohh I know you are doing this just to gain my attention... You want money right?? If I haven't take the right move, you would've got the chance to blackmail me?? Right??? Miss. Saviour?? *Sarcastic tone*

Y/n:- Shut up you idiot... I already told you I did that just to save this cute little kitten... Look isn't she cute?? *smile while showing him the kitten*

Jungkook:- *clam down after seeing her genuine smile and just looked at her*

Jungkook mind:- She is beautiful... And Cute...

Suddenly Y/n saw Namjoon, Jin And other guards cars are coming towards her after take the U-turn...

Y/n:- *look back at Jungkook* Look... I have to go now... Take this Kitten... *give the kitten in his hand* I can't keep it with me and you look rich so you can afford a kitten... So please take care of it... and thanks Handsome Oppa for not hitting us... *Get on the bicycle and went to Namjoon's car*