Chapter- 16 "PROMISE"

Y/n's POV...

Ummm... What should I do now.... Where is my classroom... Yea that room...

Finally... Woww... All the students are looking at him...

Aish... I know I'm so much beautiful...

I flipped my hair before sitting at the last bench of three row. I took out my brand new phone, which I got in this morning by Oppa...

Although I don't have many numbers and no social media app yet... But still I gonna scroll goggle while chewing my bubble gun, cause I wanna look super cool...

And my trick is working... Everyone is looking at me with widened eyes... Wait?? What??? Widened eyes??? Huhh??? Am I that beautiful... Anyway I'm I know that....

Suddenly someone interrupted me...

???:- If you don't mind then can move your ass from my seat???

I look behind with a questionable look, only to find a cat look man... Whose hands are motioning me to move away while his face is holding a annoyed look...

???:- Done checking in out??? Now move...

He slightly pushed me causing me to get stand up on floor.... I was about to get into a fight with him...

But guess what... Luck is in his favor for now... Teacher arrived in our classroom... A female teacher... Well i know her... She is Miss. Kylie... She is half American and half Korean... Oppa introduced me yesterday to her... She is sweet...

Too sweet to digest...

I took a seat beside at cat look guy whose head is down, maybe sleeping... Anyway I will give him a nice lesson later...

How dare is pushed me??
A beautiful, intelligent and cool girl like me... He destroyed my cool vibe in minutes...

Suddenly Miss. Kylie called my name causing me to stop cursing him in my mind...

Miss. Kylie:- Miss. Y/n... Are you really wanna sit there...?? *questionable yet concerned look*

Y/n:- *look at her with a bored look* yea... Is there any problem??? Miss. Kylie if I Guess right??? *said while putting her legs on the desk and in sassy tone*

Miss. Kylie:- *pissed off but forced a sweet smile* Yea Miss. Kim... Well I don't have any problem but the boy beside you is big problem of class...

Y/n:- *fake excited tone* really??? I thought he is just an old grandpa who wants peace and sleep... Or a kid who cry over a mere things like seat... *sarcastic tone*

Whole eyes looked me with widened eyes... Well they should know... I'm badass...

This time that cat look guy looked up at me and smirked... Then he streches his arms while yawning...

???:- Finally... I got something interesting in this stupid university... *smirking at me*

Y/n:- Glad to hear... A old grandpa got something interesting in life again... *Smirking back at him*

AUTHOR'S POV....

The whole class  gulf in fear while looking at two devil in form of human infront of them... Miss. Kylie grinned her teeth in anger...

Miss. Kylie:- Min Yoongi and Kim Y/n... Stop and focus on the blackboard... *yell*

Y/n:- Nice name grandpa...

Yoongi:- Yours as well Kitten...

Still both if them are death glaring and evily Smirking at each other...

IN LAST TIME...

The whole day went with competing with Yoongi...

Yoongi and All other students found out that Yn is an intelligent student and she is seriously badass....

In Lunch Time you remained in your class while listening some song which you have downloaded... by putting ear pods in your ear... as you doesn't wanna get encounter by Taehyung or Jungkook...

If you encounter with Jimin then... That will be great...

Anyway, in Lunch time a girl name Lia came to met Yoongi and also bring a lunch for him... The one and only University students who dare to touch and talk to him. Although he was annoyed by her but didn't said anything...

At last you got to know that Yoongi and Lia are engaged with each other... As Lia gave you a useless warning which is "stay away from Yoongi, he is my fiancé"

Well Lia was shocked to know that how you behaved with Yoongi... And still you are in good condition...

Soon the departure bell rang...

You picked all the things in your bag and made your way towards outside of University... 

Suddenly someone snatched your phone from your hand from behind...

You turn to smashed his head on bench but got stopped when you noticed Jungkook...

Jungkook:- Princess... *pinched your both cheeks, softly while he is bend at your level* How was your day...

Your eyes widened you immediately pushed Jungkook inside a class and got inside too...

Y/n:- *sigh* Yah!! Oppa... Why did you do that??? What if someone see you with me...?? Huhh???

Jungkook:- It doesn't matter... *tugging some of your hair stands behind*

Y/n:- *slap his hand away* But it matters for me... I don't wanna get bullied by your fangirls... So stay away...*about to leave*

Jungkook:- *hold her arm and stopped* You remember you promise??

Y/n:- *confuse look* What??

Jungkook:- Promise that you will fulfil by my three wishes... Huh???  *deep husky tone*

Y/n:- *remembered about it* yea... So what you want???

Jungkook:- Well I decided what I want from my first wish... But the question is are willing to give me??? *whisper near Y/n's ear in a low tone*

Y/n:- *annoyed* Cut the crap and come to the point...

Jungkook:- *chuckled* okay fine... I want---- 

.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
.
️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟