a/n

let's pretend for a second that we didn't disappear for two months again-

hi guys, ashlynn here

first off, thank you all for over 80k reads. i honestly don't know how you managed to read the first few chapters and not immediately cringe from iconic lines like "elizabeth lifted her animal body and slided down" (yes, we wrote 'animal body' and 'slided'). which leads onto my second point.

mai and i are going to go back and rewrite the first few chapters and properly edit, pace and plan the full story so it makes a bit more sense, since honestly we only came up with "omg sirius makes a bet that he can date this one girl who hates him" and didn't even decide anything to do with their backstories, friends, family, etc. until we had already written the first few chapters, and i'm pretty sure we only came up with our main plotline other than the bet halfway through the second act or smth. also, the formatting is inconsistent, there are so many spelling mistakes, there's parts where we just weren't on the same page with what was going to happen, so i think we both want to fix that now rather than later. we'll leave all the chapters up to read and then just update them either when we finish them or all at once when we finish all of them and probably make another book just filled with our horrible author's notes, old chapters and general things that we found funny about our story to keep you guys entertained lmao. 

it might take a while since we're busy with exams, jobs and personal things right now so please bear with us. and also check our community tab for updates, hopefully by september we'll be ready to come back with better quality chapters and a somewhat consistent upload schedule.

also, i haven't told mai about this so let's hope this gets published- ( she didn't tell me )

thanks for reading, good luck to anyone else about to do exams/apply for jobs,

- ash🌿

love you guys with all my heart <3
-mai🕊

(ps: if anyone here plays genshin impact on europe server, my uid is 713018002 pls friend me i need help)