G E N U I N E || xv

Chapter Fifteen : Genuine

Sirius' POV :

It was very strange me and Betsy being friends again, it sorta felt like deja vu.

The first day nothing really happened concidering we had no classess together. But in the morning when she sat down at our table with Summer and Emilia I swear I saw her give me a small smile.

Second day we had potions together and it felt just like old times, a conversation we had went like,

"What would be your ideal boyfriend Betsy?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled that adorable face of hers, "Non existent."

I laughed and sat down on the table while she stirred the potion, "No but seriously, why do you not want a boyfriend?"

"Why are you so intrested Sirius? Besides it's not like I don't want- never mind."

I sat up straight and tilted my head slightly, "So you do want a boyfriend?"

She pushed me slightly and rolled her eyes, "Oh piss off, Black."

Today was the third day, and not going to lie I was very confused. Did she want a boyfriend? Did she not? What did she want in a boyfriend? So I went to the people I knew would know.

"What Eliza wants in a boyfriend?" Summer questioned me, putting a hand on her chin.

Emilia put a hand around her taller girlfriend, Maria. "Hm... I heard she hates people who smokes?"

Emilia said, sounding more like a question. Great. Now I have to quit smoking?

"Wait doesn't she smoke?" Maria questioned, twisting her long brunette hair around her finger. She was the type of girl I'd probably go for before me and Elizabeth started talking again. For some reason I've gone off hooking up with girls, I don't know why, just seeing Elizabeth.... it makes me only want to see her.

Merlin, anyway- wait. Elizabeth smokes?

"Yeah she does," Summer nodded before put her hand up, "ooh! I remember she said she likes roses!"

"Roses?" I repeated, imagining her liking such a classic flower.

Emilia laughed as she spoke up again. "She said something about how she likes them the most because they can have so many meanings, with different types and colours. Just ask her yourself, she'll tell you all about it."