R A N T I N G || xi

Chapter Eleven : Ranting

3rd Person POV :

One of the Hogsmede trips was coming up for the group of fifth years, which also included people getting asked out on dates, people getting rejected. Something the Slytherin never took part in.

"Oh my god guys, Lucas asked me out!" Summer exclaimed excitedly, shrieking in happiness. Emilia clapped for her helpless romantic of a friend, as well as Elizabeth, just with way less enthusiasm.

"Well guess it's just me and you Emilia," Elizabeth said, taking a sip of her cup of tea (a splash of milk no sugar) as Emilia said nothing and looked down. Elizabeth put down her tea and raised her eyebrow,
"Emilia..."

"Argh I'm sorry! Marie asked me out and I-"

"It's fine Em," Elizabeth stopped her, taking another sip of her tea. "I know how long you've wanted Marie to ask you on a date."

"Awhh! Eliza, you're so sweet!" She said with a huge smile on her face, while Summer clapped her hands.

"Well I guess that makes the three of us! Me with Lucas, Em with Marie and Eliza with Siriu-"

"You end that sentence and you're dead," Elizabeth stopped her, pointing her butter knife towards Summer in a threatening manner

"You end that sentence and you're dead," Elizabeth stopped her, pointing her butter knife towards Summer in a threatening manner. Summer rolled her eyes, cutting up her pancakes.

"Oh please, Eliza. You've been spending an awful lot of time with Sirius recently-"

"Summer, I swear to Merlin I will destroy you," the Slytherin warned the blonde, glaring at her. Summer sometimes had a habit of getting on Elizabeth's nerves, some times saying she needed a boyfriend or was going to get with boys. But Elizabeth loved her nonetheless.

"I mean, Eliza there does seem to be something different between you two," Emilia commented, taking a bite of her egg sandwich.

"And you've been calling him by his first name sometimes," Summer looked at Elizabeth in a way that the Slytherin did not like.

"I can promise both of you that nothing is going on between us, yes we may seem less... hostile but that's only because he said sorry about pushing me in the lake. But theres nothing between us!" Elizabeth explained, well, rather ranted. Which resulted in Emilia and Summer looking each other with a doubtful look.

"Okay," the Ravenclaw stated, putting down her utensils and looking into Elizabeth's green eyes, "if there's really nothing between you two, next thing he asks you, agree to him." Elizabeth's face dropped, and she sighed looking down for a couple of seconds before looking up again.

"I honestly don't understand why you want me to do that or how that will prove anything but fine. If that's what it'll take for you to believe me.But I don't know how that will prove anything... " Elizabeth tiredly put down her cup of tea and stood up. "I'm going to the Library, I will see both of you later," the blonde said before walking off picking up her backpack.

Once she had exited the Great Hall, Emilia looked at Summer, "You're a genius"

"I'm not a Ravenclaw for nothing Emi. " Summer winked taking a bite of her breakfast.

The libary was something that the young Elizabeth used to get away from the world, tales of fairies, mermaids, princes and knights was her guilty pleasure, the tales muggles had made were so fascinating to her and she loved them with all her being

The paticular book she was looking for (unfortunately) was not one of tales. She was looking for an astrology book, looking to brush up on her knowledge on the subject.

As she was scanning through the isles she saw a head of hair between the gap above the books copying her moves.She took out a thick book and saw the grey stormy eyes of Sirius Black. "Really, Black? Couldn't be anymore discreet?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Love." Sirius smirked as Elizabeth had to resist hitting him in the head with one of the books she was holding.

"Love is even worse than you calling me my first name, so don't even think about it." she threatened while the boy pretended to read a book.

"Well, if there's something worse, I should be able to call you by your first name. Right, Elizabeth?" The Gryffindor teased.

"What do you want? Before I leave to find the book I need would be a good time to say," Elizabeth groaned as she got to the last row of books on that shelf.

Sirius leaned on the side of the library shelf rubbing his neck. Why am I so nervous? It's just Elizabeth.

Elizabeth raised a eyebrow before he asked, "You. Me. Hogsmeade. How about it?"Elizabeth's world crumbled around her as she remembered her and Summer's deal.With a sigh she ran a hand through her platinum hair and said,

"Fine."

The Gryffindor's face looked shocked and he smiled, "Wow that was eaiser than expected." Elizabeth mentally screamed as she folded her arms.

"Just meet me at the carriages, and don't make any moves Black," the Slytherin said before flicking her hair and walking away, leaving a smirking Sirius behind her.

When Summer and Emilia heard of her and Sirius they were both having heart attacks, as Summer said, "I can hear wedding bells!" Which Elizabeth responded with wacking her head with a book.

When Emilia said, "Ooh let us do a make over!" Which Elizabeth rejected for the first 10 times before she gave up and gave them a tired, "Sure."

A/N: Gonna add an A/N for all of these so Wattpad saves it :D
-Ash🌿