E A S T E R || xvi

Chapter Sixteen : Easter

3rd Person POV :

It was plain obvious to see that a certain, platinum blonde haired Slytherin did not want to go home for Easter. After the last time she saw her parents, Elizabeth Farley would rather do anything else than go home.

"Eliza?" A certain raven haired boy called out as she walked towards him.

"Reg! Oh, it's been ages," Elizabeth beamed as the two Slytherins found a free compartment to sit in.

Unlike Elizabeth and Sirius, she and Regulus had kept a good relationship ever since their childhoods. Although, the two had started to get split apart by them both running out of the free time that they would've normally spent hanging out.

"How about you, Rosa?" Regulus asked as their conversations flowed. Elizabeth smiled as the younger Black referred to her by one of her old nicknames. It was an abbreviation of her middle name, Rosalie, and another reason of why she loved roses so much.

"I suppose I'm a bit worried about going back," she laughed awkwardly. The Slytherin was still facing consequences of trying to chase Sirius by the end of those holidays, and something told the girl that her parents hadn't forgotten.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Rosa," Regulus tried to reassure the girl infront of him. She nodded, a sad smile on her face,

"Yeah, of course." Yet she had a feeling that things were going to get a lot more worse from here.

-

* Outside The Farley Residence *

Getting out the vehicle, Katherine Farley, Jonathan Farley and their daughter Elizabeth Farley started to walk towards the door, the house elves behind them carrying Elizabeth's emrald travel case.