N E V E R || i

Chapter One: Never

3rd Person POV :

The first day of Hogwarts was always a rucus. The air smelt of fresh french toast and pancakes, the sound of the great hall had laughter and chatter all around.The three girls sat at the Gryffindor table could be heard catching up on their summer as you walked by,

"Did any of you revise at all?" Summer, the ravenclaw of the group and also the boy fanatic of the group, asked while biting down on her toast. The other two looked at each other in a knowing mannor.

"No, because break is break for a reason!" Emilia exclaimed, putting up her fiery hair in a pony tail with a gold scrunchie. "Even If I wanted to I couldn't, my lovesick sister keeps on bringing her boyfriend Arthur around and I'd get distracted!"Emilia was the most cheerful person you could ever meet, she always had a smile on her face and humor in her voice.She was the kind of person that when you see you couldn't help but smile.

Elizabeth shook her head and smiled softly, "Oh shush Em, I think it's nice that your sister has a boyfriend." The Slytherin slightly nudged Emilia on the shoulder to shake off the look she was getting, that look being daggers.

Elizabeth was the Slytherin, and the most secretive.She was the type of person to apologise a lot for just talking, have good posture and her handwriting was hardly legible. "I mean seriously how can someone who gets a O in potions have so shit handwriting?" Emi would say.

"Hey, " Summer pointed to the direction of James Potter who was ' chatting up ' Lily Evans. "He's still keeping that up?" She sighed."It's been what, four years?" Summer looked at both of them, "and she still hasn't accepted?"

"Oh please, as if it'll ever happen." Elizabeth laughed as her Gryffindor friend glared.

"You may think this is hilarious, Farley, but you aren't the one listening to Lily go on a rant about that 'arrogant toe bag' and how he should just 'take the hint and leave her alone already', are you?" Emilia ranted, waving her hands around in thr air when she spoke.

"She's gonna say yes one day, probably out of annoyance," the blonde shrugged, "or love... actually never mind"

The group of misfits laughed and covered their mouths in a attempt to try and make themselves quieter, until a certain group of Gryffindors came their way.

"Ladies," the one and only Sirius Black started, "Emilia, how are you?"The infamous Gryffindor said with a charming smirk.

"Get lost, Black," Summer rolled her eyes, taking another bite of her toast. "Don't you have any other girls to annoy?"