Chapter 4 - Prelude to war and The Invasion

5 weeks later

3rd Pov

It's been 5 weeks since the transfer of the Super Continent of Pangea to another world. The Greater Empire of Pangea immediately sent a reconnaissance aircraft to the Principality of Qua-Toyne making the first contact in process. After establishing diplomatic ties with Qua-Toyne and promised that it will be protected their country by any time in case the Kingdom of Louria invade.

The principality of Qua-Toyne requested a huge amount of modern agricultural technology in exchange for the new world history, which the Pangeans accepted. Since Qua-Toyne has poor agricultural infrastructure they received miracles from the exported agricultural technology from Pangeans and were able to meet Qua-Toyne's needs, food and water were some of the things they had excessive amounts of and nearly no value to them, this might be a huge step into a golden age for Principality of Qua-Toyne. The Pangeans had agreed to help build a Railway System even if it wasn't the Bullet Train System, but such system is far more expensive, a Railway would prove more usefulness than the Bullet Train System or Maglev tech and with their help, it would build more infrastructures to support their economy. This might've been one of the best happenings in Qua-Toyne history.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

"The products from the Greater Empire of Pangea are sent from HEAVENS! They are clearly above the Major civilizations and Superpowers in terms of standard quality of simple house appliances, their military is scary in terms of long range and accuracy. Our armed force couldn't stand against such force especially their so called 'fighter jets' and their 'attack aircrafts' that could outmatch our wyverns."

Yago said to Prime Minister Kanata who was chewing his shawarma with a pair of soft drinks. They were both eating the same food and beverages whilst relaxing.

"Indeed. Though I just wish they can export weapons to help us fend off invaders. But still, I am grateful that we have security treaty with them and incase of the Kingdom of Louria invade. The Greater Empire of Pangea will send it's forces to have our backs." Kanata said while drinking the soft drink, tasting the sourness and sweetness.

"Agreed."

Greater Empire of Pangea, Imperial Palace, Emperor's Office

Emperor Theo's Pov

As I read the document regarding the Pangean-Quatoynian relationship. Their economy is quite booming thanks to our infrastructure, although before they wish to export weapons from us I could see clearly in their eyes of disappointment and I can relate with that... And 2 weeks ago we established relation with opened arms from the Kingdom of Quila, a country full of what they called 'beastfolk' or for my perspective is sapients.

We discovered large amount of untouched oils which was later on will be dig out. The United States of Pollyon will get jealous, due to the fact that my country was a major oil exporter from our previous world with the current amount of reserve oil of over 1 trillion of barrels within the Pangea or overseas, and it will double our
current reserve, when we get our hands on Quilan untouched oils, which they claimed 'black water' that has no value to them, and it kills their crops.

After flipping the next page regarding the request of building civilian infrastructure to Kingdom of Quila, there was a sudden knock on my door.

"You may enter." I gave the permission.

Once the door opened, to see an only certain human female in her 40's with document report in hand wearing blue suit with a yellow tie, her age might be old but her physical face says otherwise.