Chapter 15 - Reinforcements from a Superpower

Several Years Ago, The Story of the Legends of the Topa Kingdom, and the Emissaries of the Sun

Once upon a time, a demon lord suddenly came out of nowhere. Its name was Nosgorath. It came from Grameus, the land of demons, leading a great army and wielding many types of magic. With it were beasts of legend, the Red and Blue Ogres, the White and Yellow Ogres, and an army comprised of various other beasts of lower intelligence. They had come to invade Topa.

The island of Topa, which was just a small village back then, quickly fell, and the Demon Lord's army next surged into Fillades. There were no countries in Fillades back then either, and humanity as a whole was weak. Most of Fillades fell into the Demon Lord's control. His army had terrifying magic at its disposal. They were a blight on the land. They even used seaborne demonic beasts to cross the ocean to Rodenius to fight the elves. The coalition of races struggled in vain, and the Demon Lord's army invaded the elves' final bastion, the Sacred Forest, the sanctuary of the elven god. Many valiant warriors were crushed, and the elves' most talented mages fell in battle.

The elven god, the God of Green, prayed to the God of the Sun, the creator of the lower gods. The God of the Sun answered those prayers by sending down the emissaries of the sun. The emissaries rode the divine flying ships, powerful Iron land dragons that cast fearsome sorcery that summoned thunderous lightning that set the ground ablaze and powerful metallic staves that cast powerful spells at such distance without getting closer, driving off the Demon Lord's army.