Ch.18 A Guess

BRIANNA'S POV.

Ramon's been in jail for 2 weeks now but he's finally getting out today.

Well he actually got out this morning.

But he told me he wants to shower, eat, and sleep a little bit before we kick it so that isn't gonna be until a little later.

Right now I have to go to the warehouse with my brother apparently cause some shit is going with some dude they found snooping around.

So I change into some jeans, a white muscle shirt, and some converse.

I already did my makeup so I just grab my phone and walk out of my room.

"Come on Gio's already in his car" Xavier says walking out the front door so I follow him.

We get inside Gio's truck and drive to the warehouse.

"Why do I have to go?" I ask them.

"You guys are always the ones to deal with bullshit at the warehouse".

After Mario's death, I haven't been in much of a mood to deal with the warehouse stuff.

"Because this shit involves your office, and after this dads having you move offices soon" Gio tells me.

"What's wrong with my office??" I ask.

"MS13 broke into it last night, your office was the only one unlocked so they took your shit, your money, the drugs, fuckin' everything" Gio explains.

"Are you fucking serious??".

He nods.

"And the homies got the foo that did it" Xavier adds.

I sigh "alright then".

We drive to the warehouse and go straight inside.

Right away I see two guys tied to a chair with bags over their heads and the homies standing around them.

"This ones the one that took your shit" one of the homies says pointing to the guy on the left.

"And that one?" I ask gesturing to the other guy.

"we found this one too in the car with him" he says pointing to the other guy on the right.

Bullet tosses Gio a gun then pulls up a chair sitting in front of the two guys.

Two of the homies pull the bags off the guys heads.

I've never seen them before.

"You both working for MS?" I ask.

They just look at me then look away.

"She asked a fucking question" Gio says.

"Hey look" one of the homies says pointing at the arm of the guy on the left.

"They are check out his tat" he says so I walk over and look.

"It says MS, nice" I say sarcastically crossing my arms.

"Aww, we don't like that shit we Sureños in here ese" Gio tells him with a smirk.

"Aye, get rid of that shit foo" he instructs Sleepy.

Sleepy takes out a knife and begins to slice and cut off the tattoo making the guy groan and screech in pain.

Our gang always does gruesome shit like this, MS13 does too.

Like for snitches, we'll slice their tongue, pull out their teeth one by one, shit like that.

I've seen it all before.