Ch.58 Right Your Wrongs

BRIANNA'S POV.

My mom has been home for two days and none of us have spoke to her and she hasn't spoken to any of us.

She went out today but sent a group text message to me and my brothers saying that she wanted to talk and to meet her at some restaurant.

I wonder what she's gonna say about what's going on.

We don't even know if her and my tio Pancho stopped talking or not.

None of us were home today I was out getting some of Maceo's essentials so we're all gonna meet there.

When I get there I see Gio, my mom, and Jr's cars in the parking lot.

Maceo fell asleep on the way over here sucking on his pacifier so I take out his whole car seat and go inside.

Right away I see my mom and brothers sitting at a table and it looks like they're already talking harshly.

"Hi" I say going up to the table.

"Hey mija" my mom says with a half smile.

"Legends asleep already?" Jr asks.

"Yup" I sigh, putting his car seat and a chair next to me.

"Moms moving out" Gio blurts.

My head shoots towards my mom.

"What?" I ask confused.

She purses her lips.

"I just think it would be the best thing for all of us, I've been wanting to get my own apartment ever since me and your dad separated, you guys can keep the house and live there" my mom explains.

"This has nothing to do with tio Pancho?" I ask casually with attitude picking at the appetizers they previously ordered.

"Are you still seeing him?" Xavier then asks before she could answer.

"We're not together we're just trying to talk it out" she says.

I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Talk WHAT out he's dads fucking brother cut each other off and that's it" Gio says annoyed.

"Look mijo that's not what I came to talk to you guys about I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be going, I already found an apartment and ordered all the furniture and everything I just need to pack my things" she says.

Wow that quick.

"So you're just gonna leave, keep messing with tio Pancho and get drunk everyday?" Jr asks.

"Look I know you guys are mad at me but you just don't fucking understand" my mom says frustrated.

"I  lost my son, I lost a man I spent so many years of my life through all the fuckin' bullshit he put me through, I've dealt with you guys and your bullshit,

Jr I lost YOU too for years, Gio how many times did I have to be in your fuckin' fights with Jocelyn's mom!? Xavier you're on your third fucking DUI you could kill yourself or somebody else! And Brianna look what you did, you- you get pregnant by that grown ass fucking man and start all this damn drama! So don't keep fucking attacking me" my mom just goes off.

Throwing all types of shit in our face.

Now I'm hurt and angry for her to talk about us like that.

"You're our fucking mom! If you don't fucking like it then maybe you SHOULD go" Gio says and stands up.

"Jimmy's gone, dads gone, you might as well fucking go too, acting like we haven't lost shit" he adds then walks out.