Ch.26 Leaked

BRIANNA'S POV.

I haven't spoken to Ramon since I saw him a week ago.

We're on weird and awkward terms and I haven't had a doctors appointment so there's been not really any reason for us to talk.

I have school today and I'm really not feeling it.

My morning sickness has gone away but I still get nauseous sometimes in the mornings and that's the worst.

I'm surprised I even got up and put on makeup.

But I do throw my hair up into a cute messy bun and then change into a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans, a dark burgundy hoodie from Victoria Secret, and a pair of brownish chest nut colored UGGS.

As I was changing I notice I'm getting a slight bump in my lower stomach.

It makes me smile but gives me goosebumps everywhere at the same time.

Now THAT makes this more real.

Once I'm all ready I go outside to my car and drive to school.

The whole damn Parking lot is full so I have to park aallll the way on the other side of it.

"Morning baby momma" Loca says coming up next to me.

"Hey" I say with a sigh.

"Not feeling good?" She asks.

"Not really but it's whatever" I say taking a sip of my water bottle.

"Have you talked to your baby daddy?" She asks quietly.

I shake my head.

"I don't really care anyways" I tell her.

She purse her lips and rolls her eyes.

"Yes you do Bree, look, I'm definitely NOT his biggest fan at all, but he's your baby daddy and I know how much you did like him you know?" She says.

I sigh.

"Yeah I know but, I have to worry about my baby now" I say with a shrug.

"Aye, as long as you're good I'm good, girl" she says with a smile and I smile back.

The rest of the day goes by slow as fuck.

I have too much on my mind to worry about.

It's really been stressing me out along with school.

Being pregnant and having to get up early and do all this work at school is starting to get to me and I'm only 2 months.

I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when I start to get more fuckin' pregnant.

When the bell rings so I can leave home I'm relieved and exhausted.

I find myself walking through the parking lot again aaallll the way to my car.

"Hey!" I hear a female voice say from behind me.

I stop and turn around to see who it is.

Once I do see who it is I roll my eyes, sigh, and turn around and keep walking.

It's fucking Alyssa and 3 other MS13 hoodrats.

My school is basically split into two.

Half Sureños, half MS13.

But each gang does everything we possibly can to avoid each other.

So I wonder what the fuck she wants.