Ch.53 Daddys Mistakes

RAMON'S POV.

I've been on this earth for many years and what happened with Brianna was the cherry on top of the bullshit I've dealt with.

I know I fucked up.

There's no reason for it I just did but I never had bad intentions when it comes to her and our relationship.

It hurt to see her so fucking hurt because of me.

I didn't even like seeing her in pain when she was in labor, that pain was also cause of me.

And now this pain I caused her really fucked shit up.

Jazmine was just a homegirl I fucked that's it nothing more.

Yeah I told her I loved her last time we fucked but that didn't mean shit I was just into the fuck.

Brianna's the only fucking girl that means anything to me.

Me and Alyssa didn't even fuck just made out and that's cause I was drunk as fuck and we caught each other slipping in the bathroom.

I know she's had a small crush on me for years but I don't care.

That don't mean anything either.

Brianna's ignoring me, my calls, my texts, everything.

But that's understandable.

It sucks because I want to see Maceo but I'm gonna give her her time I know she's hurting.

I don't want to talk to this bitch Jazmine.

But if the kid is mine I have to know.

Especially if she's tryna hit me with child support.

I called her yesterday and asked if we could talk and she said yeah.

So I'm gonna head over to her house right now.

I really don't want my second kid with another female.

I never even wanted kids.

But when my feelings for Brianna became more real I was happy to be having my son with her.

We even talked about a possible second kid one day just so Maceo wouldn't be an only child.

I really don't even know if I should man up and be a father to this kid and have that co-parent type relationship with Jazmine.

I pull up to her house and text her letting her know I'm outside.

I sit in my car until I see her open her front door.

I get out and walk up the cement path.

"What's up" I say to her.

"We can talk out here" she says stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"How've you been" I ask her awkwardly.

"Could be better" she crosses her arms.

I sigh.

"Aight so, how sure are you that this kid is mine" I ask her.

"I'm very fucking sure Ramon, before me and you fucked for the first time I didn't have sex with anyone else after OR 3 months before that" she tells me.

I shake my head.

I pull out a lighter from my pocket and begin to spark the joint I had behind my ear.

"Ramon can you not" Jazmine says with mad attitude.

I look at her like what the fuck for a second then down at her stomach.