1. The Beginning of a New End

(Brice's POV)

I walked down the slippery steps of the stone sidewalk, shoving pedestrians off of me roughly. "LAY OFF, WILL YA!?" I snapped at one of the snotty rich ladies, who hit me with her purse. Bloody bastard. I finally made it to the Great London shooting range, shaking hands with my instructor, some dude named Bill. He handed me my shotgun as I plugged the ear-pieces into the sides of my head, my eyes squinted in concentration as I released the bullet straight through the target's bullseye.

I shot round after round at the inanimate target. I kept going until my hands were feeling the burn, making me drop my empty barrel. I wiped my forehead, looking at Bill, who gave me a thumbs-up. Thank God he lets me do this for free.

I put everything back in its place, before hurrying back to my home, where I immediately pulled out my art pad. I sketched tons of different guns, swords, you name it. Weapons are my specialty.

My roommate staggered in, smirking. "Oy, mate, you gonna sit there all day or are you gonna get your ass over here and kiss me?" He grinned. I smiled up at Mason, Why does he sometimes make me call him Master?, flipping my art pad closed and standing up. I walked over to my messy-haired boyfriend, pressing my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

(Seto's POV)

"Why the living hell do you want to drive to San Francisco, grandma? Nah, you're too old! You couldn't last four hours in a car!" I laughed, leaning back on my desk as I held my phone to my ear. "Mmhmm, sure you can drive. Let me know when you need me to come pick you up in the middle of the desert!" I teased, before hanging up and sighing happily. Why is grandma my only friend? Oh well.

I sat at my desk, pulling out my globe replica and my pen. I began to jot down some new coordinates of where I've always wanted to visit.

First stop: London.

(Hey guys, sorry the chapter's so short!!)