5. Hit The Road, Jack

(Seto's POV)

I hopped in the passenger's seat, squealing with excitement. A road trip across the country, a few days on a speed boat, and then I get to see my Brice!!

Adam opened the door and hopped in beside me, looking at me and smiling just as wide as I was. He wrapped his arms around me, pecking my lips. Guess we're boyfriends for now... "Seto, this is gonna be so much fun!!!" He laughed, and I nodded, laughing into his chest. He then pulled away and we both pulled on our seatbelts, as he backed out of the driveway.

Previous location: Los Angeles, California, 8:38 A.M.

Current location: Phoenix, Arizona 12:46 P.M.

"Where's the turn?" Adam asked, turning the music off as we came to a fork in the desert road. I looked at my map, but I couldn't tell exactly where we were. "Uhhh... umm..." I stuttered, hastily darting my eyes around the map. "GOD DAMMIT SETO WHERE DO WE TURN?!!" "LEFT!!! TURN LEFT!!"

Adam made a sharp turn to the left, jolting us and making my head slam against the window. I gripped it, growling quietly. "Ow..." I muttered, giving Adam a dirty look.

He turned the music back on, nodding his head to the beat of the first song that played on our CD. I couldn't help but smile at his adorableness, as I reached and intertwined our fingers. No one can stay mad at Adam.

After about an hour of nothing but open desert, we finally saw an exit to a small town. Of course we turned in, driving through the tiny exit until we found the first gas station. Adam parked at one of the pumps, hopping out and sticking the nozzle into the gas tank. I got out of the car, stretching and yawning loudly. Last night, or this morning, rather, hurt my back AND my ass.

I then walked around to Adam's side, pulling his hand off the nozzle and pushing him against the car, taking his lips in mine. He kissed me back gently, wrapping his arms around my neck and tangling them in my hair. No one's here. Might as well.

I bit his lip, giggling. After a brief five minute make-out session, he plugged the nozzle back into the pump and hopped back in the car, me already in my seat. We strapped in, before hitting the road again.

(Brice's POV)

I bit my lip, picking up the ring he'd thrown at my head, tears burning my eyes. "Mason.." I muttered, but I shook my head. Seto is who I need. He's who I'm looking for. I took the ring, throwing it in one of my desk drawers and slamming it shut. I turned some music on and blasted it through my speakers. Virtual Is Where We Live by Approaching Nirvana feat. Tryhardninja. Favorite song EVER. Kinda reminds me of Seto for some reason, which I find strange.

I looked at my shiny golden hair in the mirror, running a hand through it and smiling. I danced around to the quick beat, singing along.

"Run only as fast as I can but my mind is free, to sail across the terabytes of reality, to soar above a pixel land in a rocket ship, the night, night, night, night made of megabits..
Ladies and gentlemen leave the world and bring your friends, step inside and close the door. Shut it out, plug it in, press start and we're flying, no use for your wars, it's love.."

I sang into my brush, as I then ran it though my hair. I had a huge grin on my face, jumping and twirling around happily. This is the most free I've felt in years!!!

I rubbed gel onto my hair, pulling a black shirt over my head. I smirked. I'm so hot I could kiss myself...

I ran into the living room, flopping onto the couch and laughing, closing my eyes and letting my thoughts drift to my lover from my past life, the hundreds of times we had sex and the thousands upon thousands of times we kissed. I fangirled just thinking about it, knowing that it would all be coming true soon.

Because, somehow, I just knew he was on his way.