7. Thugs

(Marin's POV)

"Please... don't rape me..!" I cried. I felt Jerome's hands running up and down my body, making me gulp. "I wish.." He smirked, before Mitch handed him a striped outfit. He put it on me, before getting a death grip on my wrist and dragging me to a dark room.

Mitch turned a key in a lock, pulling open a door of bars, as Jerome threw me into a jail cell. The impact of body to stone floor left a bruise on my shoulder. Mitch closed the barrier, turning his key in it once again. I got up, running over to the bars and gripping two of them, slamming against the rest. "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN HERE??!"

Mitch punched me square in the face, his fingerless leather glove leaving a big red mark as I was sent sprawling toward the back wall. "Shut the hell up. Boss wanted you in here." He said, as I put a hand to my nose, letting out a cry of pain.

I then managed to get up, standing against the back wall. "Why would he want me in here..?"

"He said you were useless. Never did anything right. He said you were getting in the way of all his plans, but he would definitely not let you get in the way of his biggest one." Jerome shrugged, before smirking. "He said we can have you for a while."

I trembled in fear, shaking my head. "What are you going to do to me..?" Before I knew it, chains emerged from the ceiling. They cuffed my wrists, pulling me off the ground, about 4 feet up. The same chains burst out of the side walls, wrapping around my ankles.

Jerome just looked at me, lighting another cigarette and placing it in his mouth, grinning. "We don't know yet. But it oughtta be good for us, right?"

"You're going to use me for pleasure, aren't you, you heartless bastards!!!" I screamed, squirming and trying to break the chains, but they wouldn't even budge.

"I said, we don't know yet." He shrugged, before gripping his own bulge. "Y'know, that's not a bad idea..."

I turned my head, biting my lip and gulping. "Please... just let me go.."

"Like hell we're letting you go! Not when there's a job to be done!" He laughed, before I felt something sharp go across my cheek, and stick into the stone wall behind me. Mitch had thrown a throwing knife. I slowly looked down to my cheek, seeing a clean, deep red cut going all the way across it, starting from the corner of my lip. Blood dripped slowly to the floor, the dead silence allowing the little drops to be heard as they hit the ground.

"Now, shut the fuck up before he does it to the other cheek." Jerome growled, before him and Mitch turned and walked out of sight. I felt tears run down my face, my cheek burning. The salty tears dripped into the cut, making it sting. I winced, letting out a cry for help but not receiving an answer.

(Seto's POV)

Falling. Falling into a deep dark abyss of nothingness. I reached out for his hand, but could never seem to grip it. I could see his shiny golden hair and screaming mouth, but his eyes were scribbled out. I screamed his name, but I was held back, unable to reach him. I was forced to watch. Just sit there and watch him fall. Sit there and watch him die.

I shot up, panting heavily as I gripped the sides of the seat. Adam turned his head to me, him barely visible in the dark of the night. He kept his hands on the wheel. "WHERE'S BRICE?!"

"Shh... we haven't found him yet.." Adam said, reaching over with one hand and grabbing one of mine. I gripped his hand, calming down and letting myself fall back into the reclined seat once again. "Where are we?"

"Oklahoma. We're almost out of it, though. Really wish we could've gone through Texas.." Adam sighed.

(Seriously. Texas is a great place. Y'all come visit sometime.)

I smiled, looking over at him. "What's so great about dumb ol' stupid Texas?"

Adam just laughed, shaking his head. "Alright, Spongebob, that's enough." He sighed happily, before kissing my hand. "We'll stop at a gas station soon and get you somethin' to drink, alright, thirsty boy?"

"Hey! Don't call me that!!" I squeaked, but Adam just laughed. "What?! It's true!!"

I sighed, looking away. I guess he's right... I am a thirsty boy..