9. We're Back, Bitches

Seto's P.O.V.

Adam tied the speedboat up to a large boulder, making sure the knot was tight and couldn't be washed away by waves.

"Adam?" I asked. I had been standing behind and watching him work, a blanket wrapped around me. "What happens when we find Brice?"

"You get back with him." He said, not turning around but instead grabbing some food off the boat. I watched his strong muscles, the way they moved, the way he gripped things. I need to stop reminding myself of that night.

"What about Ty?" I asked, my eyes following him.

"Well, what about him?" He asked, rolling his sleeves up.

"What about when you find him?"

"I'm sure I'll be getting back with him as well."

I let my blanket slide off my shoulders and onto the soft sand. Walking over to Adam I grabbed his face, making him look at me. "Promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Get us there safely." I said, pressing my lips to his. He dropped the bag of food he was holding and wrapped his arms around me.

"I promise."

After a few hours on the lonely little island, I finally decided that I wanted to pass the time a little faster. I wanted to ask Adam for sex but I knew he would most likely say no. He can at least let me give him a blowjob or something, right?

"Hey Adam!" I called. I saw him come into sight from the other side of the island, pushing his hair back. "Yeah?"

"Can I give you a blowjob?" I asked casually. I saw his cheeks go red.

"What?"

"Aw, come on! It's so boring out here and I know you want it!" I begged, giggling as I held the blanket around my torso.

"I.. I suppose that's not a bad idea.." He gulped, rubbing his neck. Yay!

I crawled over to him. "Take your pants off." I said.

"I know how to do it, dammit!" He snapped. He unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the ground. His boxers were mine for the taking. I swiped them off his legs, giggling and tossing them aside.

"Don't need those anymore!"

-5 Intensely Detailed and Sexy Blowjob Minutes Later-

I continued to suck on him, hearing the moans escaping his mouth. He's probably close by now. Once I began sucking on his tip area, I heard a single word.

"Pathetic."

But it didn't come from Adam.

Both of us shot our heads up, looking around until we saw the source of the voice. Two men - and God, if they weren't so intimidating, I'd be all over their bodies.

One had a hat and a Florida tee shirt, the other with a checkered hoodie that was ripped at the sleeves, enough to show he had a maple leaf tattoo on his left arm, and he held a gun in his right hand. They both were covered in muscles, and boy were they fucking sexy.

"My boy Mitchy here can do much better than that," The taller one smirked, signaling to the man behind him. "And he doesn't even have to try."

"Who the hell are you?!" Adam shrieked, grabbing the blanket I was wearing earlier and putting it around his waist.

"I'm Jerome, this here's Mitch." He said, once again signaling to the guy behind him. "While you two were enjoying your little pleasure fest, we flew in by helicopter. Are you two deaf or somethin'?"

"Jerome? Mitch? You mean.. Jerome Aceti and Mitchell Hughes?!"

"That's right!" Jerome smirked, as Mitch cocked his gun. "We're back, bitches."

He suddenly grabbed me by the arms, as Mitch grabbed Adam and held the gun to his head. I screamed and kicked, but Jerome was much stronger than I was. Mitch suddenly struck Adam hard on the back of the head with his pistol, knocking him out and dropping him to the sand.

"Come on, let's get this shit over with!" Jerome said, holding me in his seemingly unbreakable grip.

Mitch aimed his gun at me. I squeezed my eyes shut. So in my second and last life, this is how it ends. Before I even got to see my Brice.

I heard a bang. I wasn't ready to die. I wasn't ready t- wait, what?

"What the fuck, Mitch?!" Jerome yelled. Mitch kept trying to shoot, but his gun was empty.

Jerome sighed and went over to Mitch, smacking him upside the head. "Great, now we gotta take him all the way back!"

Mitch tossed Jerome a rope and he tied me up, slapping some duct tape over my screaming mouth. "Shut up, kid."

Mitch grabbed me and tossed me into the back of their helicopter. Before I knew it, we were taking off.

Without Adam.