4. Who Let the Dogs Out?

(Mason's POV)

I looked at Brice, my eyes wide. "You're... breaking up with me!!!!??" I cried, and he bit his lip, nodding. "Yes... I'm sorry..."

I shook my head, getting up and throwing my clothes on. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU!!" I yelled, pulling off the ring he gave me and throwing it at his forehead. I stomped out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me.

I ran through the city, turning at the big hill. I ran up the winding path to the forest, opening my secret lair and walking inside. The walls were huge on the inside and it looked like an evil castle.

I snapped my fingers, my black cloak appearing on me, the hood on my head and my eyes a piercing red. Silly Brice, I know your secrets.

I closed my eyes, the vision glowing in my head.

"Adam, we got everything we need?" He picked up a suitcase, throwing it in the back of a red convertible. "I don't think I forgot anything.." He looked at Seto, smiling. Their lips connected.

I opened my eyes, laughing. "BOOOOOOYYYYYSSS!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Mitch and Jerome staggered around the corner, Mitch with his gun over his shoulder, Jerome's hat casting a shadow on his face, only his cigarette and grin visible. "Yeah, boss?"

"I have a mission for you." I said, and Jerome spun his pistol on his finger, smirking. "How much 'oes it pay?" Mitch stretched and flexed his muscles, the maple leaf tattoo on his shoulder throbbing. "Yeah, boss? What's in it for us?"

I waved my hand, a briefcase appearing in my hand. I set it on the table between us, opening it and turning it around so it faced them. "One million." I said, pulling out one of the stacks of green dollars and waving it with a smirk.

Jerome lifted his head up, his eyes showing and wide in surprise. "One million big ones?" He grinned. "A'ight. Whatta we gotta do, boss?"

"Kill Seto. And his boyfriend, too."